/padt/ - Pokémon Anime Discussion Thread

Cassidy and Raticate Edition

>Livestream link (Fridays @ 9:55 AM UTC):
mov3.co/tvtokyo

>Latest episode:
nyaa.si/view/1483940 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1483939 (720p)

Next episode:
>PM2019 096 - Reach Space! Ampharos' Light!! (February 4th)
tv-tokyo.co.jp/anime/pocketmonster/episodes/

Future episodes:
>PM2019 097 - Yadoking! A Curry-zy Beautiful Encounter!! (February 11th)
Summaries, voice cast, etc.:
pastebin.com/pRWCDSsU

>Upcoming episodes preview:
twitter.com/anipoke_PR/status/1474325477989175297

>Previous episodes:
pastebin.com/CGSd907r

>Pokémon Twilight Wings, PokéToons and Pokémon Evolutions subs:
pastebin.com/gkJSXkbL

>Movies:
pastebin.com/aftNceDW

>M23: Coco
nyaa.si/view/1418317 (1080p)
nyaa.si/view/1418316 (720p)

>Music, manga, and more:
pastebin.com/5SqcRSML

Previous:

Attached: 1643624848786.png (1920x1080, 1.67M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-e576-9kbp4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want to smell Koharu's feet

I also want to smell Koharu's feet

YOU. GRASS. TOUCH. NOW.

>Isn't this guy just falseflagging as an Amourfag?
Yes, because they know about the whole "never moved on from XY' and are unironically using it against you. I love it when Karma's a bitch to you. Same with the whole baiting thing as well.

Musashi NFT

Attached: Musashi NFT.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Return, both of you!!

Chloe displayed her autism here in front of the public. She even talked to herself most of the time in that episode lol
youtube.com/watch?v=-e576-9kbp4

please update her page

Attached: Screenshot.png (1708x702, 354.1K)

So the thing Koharu is participating in is a circus. Don't exactly want to talk about it now, but does that increase or decrease the chance of Serena coming back you think?

I think Pokémon circus are completely different than Tripokalons so I don't think Serena's coming back (for now).

Another victory for modern /padt/ apparently.

Please go away.

Samefag, adding on to that Slyveon is the last Eevolution as well

what a dick bumping into women

I wonder if ASAWfag is the same person as canonfag (the user who kept talking about Amour being canon and who kept complaining about Amourfags being unable to freely post on /padt/). Both are Amourshippers, both are known to ghostpost, canonfag was confirmed to be from Latin America (Mexico IIRC) given that he posted his IP address at one point, and I think I vaguely remember ASAWfag giving his IP address before and it being geolocated to Mexico (although I'm not sure if the latter really was ASAWfag or if it was just a vague memory of canonfag). I also remember that canonfag was a frequent spammer, much like ASAWfag at his worst.

To think she told her Dad that she is not a child anymore kek

At this point, like it matter. Even if they decided to have Serena or Valerie return, introduce Bede who also has a Sylveon or a brand new Ashnime OC, there's no escaping the unsurprising result.

I might as well cut my losses and give up on Serena coming back whether it's PM or any future series. It's officially over, modern /padt/ has one and RIP the "asaw" road.

We've been speculating falseflags for months now, for me it doesn't even matter at this point. I'm just happy that padt has learned to ignore him or anyone impersonating him. Between the people with who are autistic when it comes to Serena and him, discussing Serena/Amour has been more toxic for a while

I hate to say it, but people with your attitude were the reason why /padt/ doesn't like Serenafags in the first place. Maybe if your kind didn't actively ruin threads people would actually tolerate Serena discussion more. It's just that /padt/, with all its flaws, knows that bringing up Serena tends to be a recipe for disaster and would rather avoid shitposting if possible.

And before you go with your usual "/padt/ hates Serena and Serenafags, and we Serenafags are allowed to retaliate because /padt/ is being mean to us", don't forget that /padt/ not liking Serenafags is not singling out Serena specifically. I mean just look at the last few threads and all the complaints about Dawnfags shitting up the threads. Or even people complaining about Gohfags. Serenafags have a bad rep on /padt/, but Serenafags are not alone in having a bad rep.

Finally, the fact that Serena Sunday, the general of your fellow Serenafags, hate you and don't want to associate with you, should be a sign for you to reform, tone down your attitude, and stop being so militant. When other Serenafags are telling you that you are giving them a bad rep and are telling you not to attack others, maybe you should think about your actions.

>kantomon
>soul

>"/padt/ hates Serena and Serenafags, and we Serenafags are allowed to retaliate because /padt/ is being mean to us"

Loophole. You said this on my behalf, therefore I don't need to say it. Anyway, my point still stands.

Did you miss the other dozen times other retards try to reason with him? Stop replying

I just looked it up and ASAWfag is indeed from Mexico (he posted his IP address in an old ghostpost). If I recall correctly, so was canonfag. ASAWfag denied being him before but given the evidence I just can't shake off the feeling that they could be the same person.

Are Valerie and Bede more or less popular than Serena?

Better hope that "canonfag" guy and I aren't on the same thread at once

I don't think Bede is all that popular. Among the SwSh rivals Marnie was by far the most popular. Valerie, I don't think she's popular even among the Kalos gym leaders (then again, I don't think any of the Kalos gym leaders were popular except for Clemont, Korrina, and maybe Viola).

okay but what about the anime

Bede should still appear because he's got connection to the old lady Gym Leader whose name I forgot.

did they fix the artstyle yet or is it still the same crap as alola?

Her name's Opal