100 hours in and it's still fun. When does it get boring?

100 hours in and it's still fun. When does it get boring?

Attached: 1643666783077.jpg (1920x2160, 921.85K)

Whenever the doomers say so.

After your shilling contract expires

I don't understand how can anyone say that upper is better than the bottom

Like clockwork.

It's honestly so addicting, I find myself lost in the side quests and pokedex challenges that I'm barely progressing through the actual story.

Attached: Pokémon.Legends.Arceus.full.3268945.jpg (1424x2000, 2.23M)

what happened to the temple?

The upper is a full fledged game with multiplayer and a deep battle system. The lower is a shallow, simple game where you walk around and catch Pokemon. If that's the aspect of the game you've always liked, then good for you, but the people that like the battling side find the lower game not as much fun.

/Thread

poor compie

What multiplayer? DS has no online anymore

What interesting battles? All the NPCs in Platinum have braindead AI. The wild Pokemon in PLA are more of a challenge.

>

What interesting battles? All the NPCs in Platinum have braindead AI. The wild Pokemon in PLA are more of a challenge
Nice fanfic

Wild Pokemon in PLA select the best move+style

AI in Platinum picks moves at random

>Wild Pokemon in PLA select the best move+style
only alphas and trainers
random wild mon still use random moves

>Deep battle system
it was literally the beta of the physical and special split

>pokemon
>deep battle system
It's fun but don't lie to yourself. The only reason to ever not just spam super effective moves is if you've put yourself in a situation where you can't.

The above image only adds to the regret for not having such a Sinnoh remake, and instead Game Freak's laziness and TPCI greed delivered us two mediocre games (BPSD and PLA) rather than just one decent one.

Finally someone dares to speak the truth, even if it means provoking the hordes of irrational shills...

I don’t know man. It’s been messing with my sleep schedule.

HAHAHAHA when the upper DIAMOND/PEARL, the most rushed Pokémon game EVER. Fuck you user, really.

If the main appeal of pokemon to you is multi-player battles, online simulators have been a better option than the real games since like 2005.

Reddit loves it, so what does that tell you

That’s not true. Wild Pokémon that aren’t alphas will still often pick the best combination of moves to win. Their A.I isn’t as good as the trainers as per usual but their A.I is 100% better then every single trainer without the Elite Four or Champion title before their name.

>and a deep battle system
ah yes, "click super effective attack against shitmon #281". such a deep battle system.