15 years later and several games dedicated to it...

15 years later and several games dedicated to it, but I still can't accept an all-powerful creator god being responsible for all Pokemon. I still like Mew more.

Attached: 1642491235644.jpg (800x1000, 285.4K)

Waiting for pokemon home. Gonna see if transfers can help with the pokedex.

>Arceus creates Mew
>Mew evolves into all the pokemon we know and love

I just think it's retarded that god is a pokemon.

Arceus is just an avatar, a part not the whole. What you catch or fight isn’t even its full potential, just a puppet that it controls.

yes, gen 4 ruined the worldbuilding of the series. But it's too late to fix now so they may as well use it.

cool fanfic

Literally the lore in PLA RETARD

An avatar of what fag

The genetic ancestor of all pokémon the creator of all pokémon though.
Thanks for playing.

itself

God made man
But He used a monkey to do it
Apes in the plan, and we're all here to prove it
I can walk like an ape
Talk like an ape
Do what a monkey can do
God made man, but a monkey provided the glue

*tips in your general direction*

Like Jesus?

This. If you hate Arceus you're a fedora afraid of Christ almighty, I'm fucking glad Mew is gone, fucking satanic evolutionary bullshit

it created mew, that eventually became every pokemon, and Arceus created Krabby that eventually spawned other Crab related pokemon.

>Arceus created Mew
That's still lame. Mew was cool because of how mysterious it was

If evolution is real then why don't all pokémon evolve into Krabby?

it's suspected the lake spirits are the same, their real "body" still sleeping at the bottom of their lakes

Gen4 lore was a disaster. A grave mistake
Pokemon went from kinda cringe to insanely cringe

>Oh my arceus
Man I cannot stand!!! This gay shit!!!!

Attached: 1643739147634.jpg (641x530, 31.26K)

mew lacks the ability to crab, so all the pokemon that evolved from it could not crab, that's why krabby is special.

(Non-fetus) Mew is cute. Arceus is ugly. I don't blame you.

And ultimately, they're all parts of the greater original Creator God Arceus, just like the Creation Dragons, the Unown, and presumably all other concept embodiment Legendary/Mythical Pokemon such the Weather Trio, the Tao Trio and the Aura Trio.
The Arceus we've known since DP is an avatar that carries the most all-encompassing form of its power, but it can rarely exert it in a manner beyond "very powerful Pokemon in battle" without external sources such as the plates or assistance from the Unown.