LGBTQA in Pokemon

thoughts on our representation?

Attached: lgbtqa-min.png (3513x2189, 1.03M)

>our
haha ur a gay

generic thoughtless and stupid

I want to fuck a femboy so bad, bros...

I'm sorry to take that away from you but bede is a straight feminine man, like andromeda from saint seiya

>bede is a straight feminine man
He was before he got groomed by the fairy people

go to a Gen Z night club/gay bar.

Where's the lesbian rep?

>gay bar
Uhh, I'm not gay though.

there aren't any.

Based.

Attached: fagsbtfo.png (1000x1100, 1.39M)

Professor Elm

Attached: 390px-HeartGold_SoulSilver_Professor_Elm.png (390x785, 218.74K)

Marnie is made for Gloria.

Gay bars aren't exclusively full of gay people. There are bisexuals, pansexuals and even straight people that go to gay bars.
Some straight guys go to gay bars to pick up freaky chicks.

i've been to one before.
managed to pickup some guy and take him home.
after a night of hot sizzling gay sex he revealed that he was actually straight and was just pretending to be gay so he can experience the gay sex. wtf. never went there again

Damn that's based...

>pansexuals
Not a real thing. There are only 2 genders so they're just bisexual.

>thoughts?
You're reaching hard. Japan isn't Disney, they won't bend over for you freaks (one good thing about GF being ran Japanese Gen X'ers, gay propaganda wasn't blasted at them growing up, so they're less likely to shove it in their games now).

Attached: Screenshot 2021-07-29 at 10-43-59 LGBT rights in Japan - Wikipedia.png (1678x67, 12.57K)

You don't know shit about Japan, you disgusting weeb

Your friendly reminder that a character being “queer coded” doesn’t make them lgbt+. Please stop the stereotypes. It hurts gays and straights because you’re pretty much saying Straights can’t be fabulous and gays are always a certain way

Attached: 3FD7AC94-7209-426B-9643-BF73C9F1B153.jpg (828x1102, 640.78K)

I know what you mean but would every bi person fuck a tranny and/ or enby? I don't think so... pansexuals also fuck mentally handicapped people

I think it's based

Attached: 190-1904396_cosmog-red-and-blue-alola.jpg (820x1247, 346.6K)

I love how they turned Green into Red's twinky cocksleeve in SM.

Pan just means they don't care about gender identity. Bisexuals (for the most part) still operate on the gender binary.

>guy whose gym is filled with women fawning over him
>gay
Fuck fujoshits and fuck ORAS for enabling them.

Shauna is official Bi

Attached: images (13).jpg (462x664, 35.64K)

Women love gay dudes because they tend to be way more attractive than straight men, even in the masculine sense, because they take better care of themselves.

That's what I said they don't care if cis or trans they fuck everything. Bi doesn't like trans. Lucky 7 btw

Attached: images (14).jpg (250x250, 8K)

Yes.

Attached: 1642950024908.jpg (720x900, 542.18K)