Can you open a discussion where you criticize the game in a constructive way and talk about the flaws of the game...

Can you open a discussion where you criticize the game in a constructive way and talk about the flaws of the game (since it has so many), without the fanboys coming to insult you and accuse you of being a hater?

Attached: image_1024.jpg (550x895, 96.71K)

this game has exactly 2 flaws which are bad graphics that look like unloaded textures in cutscenes and that inventory nigger
there I discussed them we’re done here

Lol at only have two flaws

Why talk about a shit game?

mmh I'd say no online battling is bullshit. rest is fine.

Do you have horryfing standards.

>4 replies to the thread
>only 2 other IPs outside of OP
>meaning someone has already samefagged to call it shit twice
Really makes one think, doesn't it?

What is the alternative: "PLA IS THE PERFECTION! BEST GAME EVAH, 0 FLAWS!"?

no, 2 flaws

I just think it's funny how OP asked if he could criticize a game without being flooded by rabid defenders, but in this thread, there's already a rabid shitposter before you got 5 posts in.
Just really makes me think.

Probably old fans dislike this game because "is too rivolutionary", and those fan still wait gen 9.

Aside from graphics that I won't discuss because it has been discussed time and again, the main issue is that the game is half assed as fuck every, feature is made with minimum effort
>Oh look you can ride pokemon, one for each way of transport
>Oh look pokemon in the overworld, no following pokemon
>Oh look pokemon have AI, with two behaviour patterns
>Oh look pokemon are Wild creatures in an ecosystem and they are very little of them per area
>Oh look we changed the battle system, but battles are mostly optional
>Oh look real time battles, but your only actions are throw something or dodge
Its a fucking monkey paw nightmare. The only other flaw is the story's pacing: they load the game with lots of cutscenes and generally several in a row, the beginning of the game and each plot point feels like a chore you need to go through to unlock a new area to explore.

PLA is the worst game in the series

Minor complaint: I'm not sure why they include most but not all Platinum 'mons.

Like, would it have been too much to ask that Houndour be in the game?

This.
I also don't like the graphics, with the sky, terrain and human/pokemon models all having different styles and looking plastic-y.
The world is more open but still closed and hub based and still having hallways, the catching system is just chuck balls with little variation, world feels empty, pokemon move around in the world but don't really engage with it or different pokemon, crafting feels tacked on and the story is tepid and the characters are just references.

Is not even a game, is just only five wild areas.

truly reads like someone regurgitating everything other people have said about it
not a single original thought in your head I wonder how that feels

No Greninja and Dragonite in this game is a shame!

>8 posters
probably not OP samefagging right

What?

Include those, that's fine, it's just weird there are a few Pokemon lines not in the game that seem like they ought to be.

The main thing I don't like about the game is a lack of a compass. Why is is so hard to just have something telling me where north is so I can stay on the right path when going somewhere?

Greninja-Froakie would be the perfetto water type starter for this game! A much better choice than Oshawott!

Flaws:
>terrible graphics & constant pop-in
Maybe more time in the oven could've fixed this. Or they need to move to a better engine and stop using the in-house one.
>bad UI/menu and controller mapping
Giving the option to map your controls can only fix so much. There's a lot of simple things they could've added too like a selection wheel for mounts and letting you throw pokeballs when using them (instead of only basculegion).
>Fast Travel
I don't get why you have to report your progress and head back to the village every time you wanna go to another area. You should just be able to fast travel everywhere at any time. More waypoints are needed too. Also it's weird that you have to zoom out to select a map to go to and can't select the markers when you're going from the village.
>Quest Markers only show when you have that quest selected
You should be able to see quest markers on top of NPCs for quests you have in progress.

Still my favorite game in the series but these are the bigger issues I have with it.