Only beat liligant so far

>only beat liligant so far
>haven't met palina yet
>only have wyrdeer and ursaluna
>managed to climb my way through the mountains on the top left side of cobalt coastlands
>reach spring path, wild mons are 10 levels higher than the previous location
>get piplup by the small lake
>move up to the coast and see alpha empoleon
>it's fucking lv. 69, more than 20 times higher than my mons
>managed to catch it
Holy shit I don't think I can even use him since he probably wont obey my commands.

I think this area was intended to be acccessible after getting the fish but I got here early using the deer.

Attached: 1632396498368.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

He's a big guy

Attached: 1626367793468.jpg (1280x720, 259.6K)

Also managed to reach turnback cave using the deer alone too

Attached: 1642486477782.webm (1280x720, 1.43M)

Attached: 1629805470010.jpg (1280x720, 274.88K)

Too bad the cave is pretty empty.

Attached: 1619686362032.jpg (1280x720, 165.73K)

I found a unown at least so my excursion wasn't a waste.

Attached: 1629527126101.jpg (1280x720, 217.99K)

Glad you're having fun exploring, OP.

20x higher? Your pokemon are level 3????

Fug, I meant 20 levels

>more than 20 times higher than my mons
retart

You pretty much don't even need Sneasler, you can Skyrim up any mountain with Wyrdeer with enough patience. Been grinding on that Alpha Blissey on top of the cave/waterfall in the first area that I don't think you're intended to reach until you have Sneasler.

Yeah, It's also possible to find a level 62 Alpha Blissey in the first area, most likely as soon as you get Wyrdeer. I assume you're not meant to go there until you get Sneasler. Makes for a good grinding spot, and if you can catch it, you'll have a pocket alpha you can use to tank the space-time distortion encounters. Picrel is me and my BIG MOMMA
for you.

Attached: FKg94ZPVkAERRmR.jpg (1280x720, 237.47K)

jesus, how high is her HP?

god i wish that were me

Gambling on catching high level alphas feels so good. Even moreso using Wyrdeer to break shit in order to reach them. Got Togekiss early and didnt dven realise it'd be there, feels good.

>used a ball other than default poké
Doesn't count.

You can get it before Wyrdeer

How to catch a LV 62 alpha that early? I just beat Kleavor and I’m looking to level up easy. Still haven’t seen this distortion.

For you.

It’s on top of the tunnel/waterfall, not a distortion, just a static encounter

Oh okay! Thanks I’ll have a look. Also how are people catching and using Blissey this early? Isn’t there a level restriction? I’ve only just beat Kleavor like I said

The Unown had some pretty clever placements. If only they got a bigger buff.

>he probably wont obey my commands
Luckily stars are independent from story progression.

Can you rank up early before you progress the story?

I think it’s a star level restriction if anything. I think that just increases catch rate, I don’t think it’s a hard restriction, just that it’s very very difficult to catch it without star level boosts.

Also you have to be able to twitch your way up the mountain somehow, to actually physically get there. I know of at least two paths that work before Wyrdeer.

Ive tried to even catch alpha Pokémon around level 30 I believe and it’s really hard. So yeah maybe I’ll try and rank up if I can