The game is good until you realize everything in the game has 90% catchrate...

The game is good until you realize everything in the game has 90% catchrate, and suddenly that sick overlevelled Alpha catch doesn't feel as good anymore

Attached: fug dungeon.png (869x1045, 737.79K)

Have you played the game? It must be a coincidence that I keep getting the 10%...
Oh wait no, you are retarded....

Why can’t you handle criticism?

catching pokemon has always been easy

You never played the game if you think that

who said that? I must be super lucky to hit that 10% constantly if that’s the case I gotta buy a lottery ticket

Have you? Ultra Balls are basically cheating, Great Balls are already too good as well. Hell, even Pokeballs are way too viable for their own good
Not as easy that catching a legendary in a Pokeball takes like 5 tries at most
I legit want to see a catch rate chart for every single legendary in the game

Not him, but this isn't criticism, it's just lies. Criticism is saying that the game is ugly, which it is, but the catch rate is not 90%.

Spotted the Kalosperm

I have no idea what game you are even playing.

90% is clearly an exaggeration, but I can assure you this shit is a problem
I'm assuming you are not in the postgame yet, so try to catch Alpha Lucario and Garchomp, and then every single legendary. Like without even attacking them once, just take an Ultra Ball and toss that shit at full health. No status, no attacks, no nothing
I noticed this against Cresselia and it basically ruined the rest of the game, because it's borderline impossible to damage Cresselia without it not healing instantly

Quit snorting the copium.

I'm revoking your fug privileges OP

Why can’t you handle criticism?

Yeah, catch rates are too high in this game. They might feel absurd when you only got Pokéballs, but when you get Ultraballs everything becomes a joke. You can easily sneak up on any alpha 15 levels higher than you and it’s like a 50/50 if you get it or not with a back throw.
Legendary battles are also a complete joke. These you actually have to fight, but if you get them down to like 1/3 they’re almost guaranteed to get caught by the first or second Ultraball.

Ive used ultra balls on alphas and they broke out of every one
No idea what cheat you’re using to do this but alright bro

The catch rates really are too high. low hp + ultra ball + status = guaranteed catch

sorry didn't know that fug was that important to you

Now you need to explain to me why low hp + status + best battle ball in the game shouldnt make you catch it and you should instead be forced to sit there throwing ball after ball.
Quickly

You don't need to do that
Full health Ultra Ball is basically a fifty fifty. If you use more than 3 Ultra Balls you are just very unlucky

Lol. Just playbthr game. Cakes and smokebombs make everything easy besides starters

FUCK OFF DOOMIE