So now that India has been confirmed as the Gen 9 region what are you looking forward to

I'm personally looking forward to a story involving the nefarious Team Lunar and their quest to destroy all written knowledge

Also snek fire starter, very based

Attached: d4740wc-ad659004-6094-454b-a2f5-7da7197344b2.png (445x393, 33.59K)

D E S I G N A T E D
E
S
I
G
N
T
D

im so glad we live in a timeline where smell-o-vision is invented after this game

good morning sirs

good mornign sir

What? user we're already in gen 9.

>Avatara (Sanskrit: अवतार, avatāra; pronounced [ɐʋɐtaːrɐ]), is a concept within Hinduism that in Sanskrit literally means "descent". It signifies the material appearance or incarnation of a deity on Earth.[1][2] The relative verb to "alight, to make one's appearance" is sometimes used to refer to any guru or revered human being.[3][4]
>The word avatara does not appear in the Vedic literature;[5] however, it appears in developed forms in post-Vedic literature, and as a noun particularly in the Puranic literature after the 6th century CE.[6] >Despite that, the concept of an avatara is compatible with the content of the Vedic literature like the Upanishads as it is symbolic imagery of the Saguna Brahman concept in the philosophy of Hinduism. The Rigveda describes Indra as endowed with a mysterious power of assuming any form at will.[7][8] The Bhagavad Gita expounds the doctrine of Avatara but with terms other than avatar.[6][4]
>Theologically, the term is most often associated with the Hindu god Vishnu, though the idea has been applied to other deities.[9] Varying lists of avataras of Vishnu appear in Hindu scriptures, including the ten Dashavatara of the Garuda Purana and the twenty-two avataras in the Bhagavata Purana, though the latter adds that the incarnations of Vishnu are innumerable.[10] >The avataras of Vishnu are important in Vaishnavism theology. In the goddess-based Shaktism tradition of Hinduism, avataras of the Devi in different appearances such as Tripura Sundari, Durga and Kali are commonly found.[11][12][13] While avataras of other deities such as Ganesha and Shiva are also mentioned in medieval Hindu texts, this is minor and occasional.[14] The incarnation doctrine is one of the important differences between Vaishnavism and Shaivism traditions of Hinduism.[15][16]
Here's (You)r gen 9 gimmicks Any Forums

>India has been confirmed as the Gen 9 region
I certainly hope not

where would i have to break into in order to be able to launch some nukes? I really want to wipe India off the fucking map

as someone who went to a college in silicon valley, where there are a lot of indian students, they do not give a shit about how they smell. I mean you pray not to get stuck in an elevator with any of them.

There's an idea. Post apoc India sounds great for Gen 9's region. We're assuming the vast majority of the Indian people were incinerated by atomic fire of course.

Attached: james-webster-x-1499451873148.jpg (1600x1131, 241.68K)

>Post apoc India
How could tell it's post apoc?

The streets were all cleaned by the blast wave.

Attached: 1630687603488.jpg (500x382, 26.68K)

Printer object mon
Epsun

>where would i have to break into in order to be able to launch some nukes?
Pakistan.

Based, I hope it has lots of brown guys with white girls to make Any Forums seethe :^)

>they do not give a shit about how they smell
Just like pokemon fans

>Post apoc India sounds great for Gen 9's region
Sounds like an SMT game

Attached: 1636287561307.png (1300x1100, 2.57M)

Garbodor as a regional variant representing piles of shit on the street

All Pokemon games should be made with this in mind

Attached: 1643425628674.png (3513x2189, 1.6M)

>tfw spic
I really wish I was black, bros…

we all live in the designated street~

Team Lunar and their quest to genocide the muslim minority and rape the lower caste.
cant wait for shitting street related pokemon like the ganges muk

Everyone man does, but there's plenty of brown dudes in Pokemon game now, we're all gonna make it

I'm so glad that morons like ya exist

>Post apoc India
so actual india?

Attached: mumbai suburbs.jpg (1136x852, 436.24K)