First remotely challenging boss

First remotely challenging boss

Attached: 1630442169491.jpg (1200x800, 62.88K)

Yeah but only because the level design was shit

Electrode for me. I reseted it over 14 times.

This. Avalugg has the same problem on top of its attacks causing the game to slow down

>Any Forums when something is easy
>fuck this game. gamefreak has no respect for my intelligence. the casual mobage audience has ruined this seires.
>Any Forums when something is difficult
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH THE LEVEL DESIGN THIS IS NOT FAIR IT'S NOT HARD JUST CHEAP

it's really telling that pokemon players simply have no idea at all what well designed difficulty looks like

Why was it challenging?

these bosses are easy as shit once you realize your dodge roll has a bajillion invincibility frames. you barely have to even time them correctly.

>A piss easy fight but people on Any Forums found it hard.
Yup the sums up current Any Forums

Proximity damage
Arena is shaped like a swastika instead of the same even surface which made Lilligant a walk in the park
The ground pound shockwave attack

Also, you have to dodge while balming it the entire fight instead of just waiting for it to stun itself

Reminds me when Iceborne came out and everyone was getting filtered by Barioth and the nincels were screaming "i-it's not hard it'-". This is even more hilarious because it's fucking pokémon and the boss battle are very simple since it's for kids

Absolutely embarassing

Not really, you get so many iframes you might as well call the i seconds

Of course its a shitty pseudo legendary ARCANINE XDDDD as a lord.

I fucking hate thos pokemon. Niggers and furfags ruined it for me.

Arcanine didn't hit me for the first 3/4 of the battle then I got over confident and he cucked me at the end

The only boss I had issue with was Palkia and Volo who took me off guard. The rest is legit piss easy

I really don't get how people lost to any of them. Electrode is a joke, because you can actually just eat the homing attack and ignore everything else, just circling and throwing. Arcanine is just "stand at one side of a pizza slice and roll to the other". Avalugg is "don't get greedy and wait for opening instead of throwing nonstop".

Avalugg is the only one I wiped to. Took a few deaths before I stopped being too greedy with balms, I had too much pride to admit I couldn't multitask dodging and attacking in a kid's game.

The Icicle Spear rain caused a lot of slowdown for me so I had issues dodging, but other than that it was super easy.

Wait til you get to Arceus

Except it wasn't remotely challenging, you just move sideways when his eyes flash

Not hard but they're genuinely not fun