Add Alolan ninetails to the kanto remake

>add Alolan ninetails to the kanto remake
>add Alolan ninetails to the ancient sinnoh game

Is it the new shillmon that is replacing Lucario?

Attached: young mina lets go.jpg (1280x720, 119.38K)

Didnt this Pokemon get a 20 dollar skin in Unite?

A lot of them did

It’s soooooo fresh and cute and that typing is everything. Alolan Vulpix line shits on the original

>Is it the new shillmon
I hope so. Alolan Ninetails is actually cool. Less Lucario is great and we could do a hell of a lot worse

Attached: 84995674_p3.png (2500x1736, 2.83M)

I like it. Not as cool as Charizard, but nothing is.

Is there a particular reason people are so terminally asspained about Charizard's popularity lately? Seems like bitching and sarcasm about it has reached a crescendo

Theory: Aurora Veil was added only to shill Ninetales. You know, the same move that Aurorus, the Pokémon with the Aurora Borealis incorporated into its design with its sails, wasn't able to learn in gen 7 for some gay reason.

I genuinely like Alolan Vulpix and Ninetales... I kind of wish it went under the radar like it did in Gen 1 though. No one was talking about it until Sun and Moon.

It's a great move, I just wish it was easier to integrate into a team. You need a Snow Warning Ninetales, which unless your team uses more Ice Pokemon you are probably doing more damage to your own team than you are helping.

C'mon you know why

Attached: NegativeImage_1eb1542e-a56a-4e9b-b03b-87712f961324.png (613x635, 305.99K)

>>>add Alolan ninetails to the ancient sinnoh game
nice, didn't know she was in

Not sure honestly. But all the seethe just makes me like Charizard more.

Because the overexposure and over marketing of Charizard got annoying. And the fact that Charizard was the only gen 1 starter in SWSH before the Isle of Armor.

Alolan Ninetails is a pretty great design.
As a Ice type lover it's become one of my top five favourites. I'm planning to try and get a shiny version in PLA.

Attached: 0cfbbbd7cddf2050b48c44252b174b9f1bb463b1.png (2039x1447, 2.5M)

Alolan Vulpix isn't in PLA.

>He doesn't know

No.

It got a 40 dollar skin

All Alolan formes are in the Kanto remake.

Attached: ETj1sA8IIkhK5swWhGqmNqpP_FPlMe0PdVKvLkOBPes.jpg (640x360, 50.9K)

Alolan Ninetails is a one off gift and can't be shiny unless you use cheats

I somehow forgot pic related happened