Does anyone else watch edgy anime op/eds and daydream about their own fanfic Pokemon anime...

Does anyone else watch edgy anime op/eds and daydream about their own fanfic Pokemon anime? I'm not the only one who does this, right?

Attached: 1632256302855.png (825x825, 194.9K)

Nerd. Loser. Dweeb. Tranny. Autist.

So is that a no?

cute chicken pic

Just read Pokemon Edgeventures dude

I daydream about going out on dates with my alpha gardevoir wife (female).

yeah me too bro

Attached: 6c5e7a67a3753fc8ee7afb6348aba9d895fa4f99.jpg (600x458, 149.04K)

No since I was 16.

write it man. If you have passion and enough IQ, you can pull it off. Care to tell us about your ideas?

It's just a bunch of stolen ideas... too cringe to share.

Every month some rando on Twitter makes a post about imagining their OCs fighting while listening to music or whatever, and it ends up getting thousands of likes. Any Forums is too cynical of a website for you to admit to this kind of thing.

Sometimes, and I imagine myself as Ash's next traveling companion in a new region and we have a lot of cool adventures. It usually ends in a league where Ash and I are battling at the semi-finals. He's using Pikachu, Buizel, Noivern, Incineroar, Bulbasaur, and Snorlax, and I'm using a Wartortle, Gallade, Muk, Espurr, Leafeon, and Hydreigon. It comes down to Pikachu and Wartortle and Ash wins, and then goes on to the finals. He either wins or loses, I've imagined scenarios for both, but he fights someone with a Mewtwo. I also have ideas throughout the season where my OC adopts Leafeon when it was an Eevee that got abandoned, and Ash catches a Drampa

Cool

I consistently daydream about myself just fucking around with my bromons and getting into dumb situations. I've been wanting to make a comfy fanfic out of it forever but I just don't have the willpower to sit down and write it

its not about the ideas it about how you put them together.

I have a fanfic too, kinda scared to say anything since it's a crossover of another franchise. I'm a mega autist, I've made a bunch of episodes of it though they are all private, I'm planning to write a fanfiction based on it. It's something I'm very passionate about but don't know how to show the world my creation. What do?

you wanna see some shit?
I made a whole movie idea about a dumb fakemon I dreamed about in 2017. Got some pictures made over awhile, then Orbeetle comes out and its basically the same thing, so whatever.

Attached: NotOrbeetle2017.png (1280x2706, 1.18M)

Jesus user I wish I could channel my autism into something creative and good looking

that's a way cooler mon than orbeetle desu

It ain't easy, gettin' started. It's a pretty big mental hurdle to get over, and it does feel like shit if you get negative feedback (even if it's warranted). I will say, though, that it's a great rush when you get a positive comment, and looking back on all that you have made is a nice feeling.

It's easy enough to write something people will like if you have good dialogue. All you need to do is think to yourself "what is something that sounds like this character would actually say" and write it. Handily enough, natural/non-cringe dialogue alone is usually enough to execute most ideas well, even if they're avant-garde.

Just go and write on fanfiction.net. The crossover section there is still going strong, and there's always people out there who will read every new thing that gets posted. You got this user.

You're definitely not the only one, but very few do it. I haven't ever daydreamed about a Pokémon fanfic anime and don't know anyone who has, though some dumb weeb cunt on Reddit is making one based on her playthrough of one of the recent games. That's middle school levels of cringe.