My main complain with "alpha pokemon" in PLA

My main complain with "alpha pokemon" in PLA

Attached: 1642820028107.png (670x956, 447.31K)

Why are you so entitled?

Alpha Golbat is terrifying

Are you saying that all alpha Mons should have been lanklet versions? Because I'm now picturing A-Exeggutor but it's Kricketune

>you will never play the Pokémon game of your dreams
Acceptance is the first step.

Attached: 3E6CAEB9-01E0-4192-949E-9D842F5BAA4C.jpg (310x465, 34.88K)

This would be cool.

as much as i like the size variation and alphas, they really could've executed the scaling better

Kek I was throwing mud at some zubats then one snuck upon me. I was gonna catch it but then I remembered all my mons except my Dartrix were dead and it killed that too. I lost a black augurite I was gonna use to evolve an Alpha Scyther I planned on catching :(

Gyarados is an easy example for this since you're just adding more body segments

So what do you want, exactly? Gyarados specifically to look like that or for alphas to be distinct design-wise from their base selves? Considering the workload, basically making a new set of models and animations when the alternative is to simply not do that at all, the latter was never going to happen.

I feel like this is all something to be more concerned about for following games, not so much for something seminal like this.

Are there more size variations are is it just normal and alpha pokemon?

Don't throw items away, just put them in storage
Every item is useful

His proportions should be bigger but not just obviously scaled up.

It's a sliding scale, max size is Alpha. Don't know if you can get a non-Alpha max size, or if they're automatically converted to Alphas if they gen with max size (as there are some random spawn Alphas in addition to the regular ones)

Ah, interesting. Was expecting alpha onix to be much bigger.

They should bring back gigantamax forms as alpha pokemon. Make them fucking huge and have them roam around at level 70+. Gamefreak should copy Xenoblade Chronicles while they're at it.

>Headless emperor.

Attached: 1313915234199.png (700x700, 231.34K)

There's a range of regular sizes and then alpha is its own size. The regular size differences are hard to see unless you see multiples next to each other imo but they are there.

I see you reposted my pic
I had made it before seeing how small "alpha" Gyarados actually is (pic related)
This game is lazy to a level I hadn't even fathomed

Attached: 1643017808452.png (1920x1080, 1.31M)

>>>/reddit/

name any game that does this retard