Overleveled starterbros

Overleveled starterbros...

Attached: 1614329196668.png (1477x310, 171.8K)

>not being rank 5 before your second noble defeated
Weak

I'm about to hit Rank 7 and just beat Ursaluna.

Does this apply to your starter? Because mine has been like 20 levels above every other mon and I never had a problem with it not obeying

What's the best point farming method? I have been just slightly behind every check so far.

>Catch a bunch of shuff and never touch it
Solved?

Doesn’t apply to your starter. I don’t think it ever has.

It’s like the badges. If you catch a Pokémon at a lower level and level them up then they won’t start disobeying you. It only matters for mons you catch at a high level and traded mons.

>second
Haha yes... Second...

>catch static alphas
>backshots
>pad your report with shitmons to get to 30 caught
Thats it really

This is where I'll be, just got out of my first distortion field and I'm close to rank 5.

Why are alphas so hard to catch tho?? Are you suppose to throw something other then a pokeball?

I wouldn't bother with alphas until you unlock great balls.

When do you unlock them roughly? I’ve just beat Kleavor and I’m doing some research

>sneak up
>throw berry (or preferred food item if you know/have it)
>sneak behind while they’re eating
>heavy/leaden ball
>roll away
>repeat
You can catch any alpha this way. High level ones have a low catch rate until you rank/level up though, so it could take a while. I’ve caught all but Blissey and Alakazam so far this way.

Oh that’s cool! Thank you!

You can chain backstrikes by walking to the other side after throwing the ball, then hit it again when it breaks out and tries to run a few steps.

I'm rank 4 and haven't met a "Noble Pokémon" yet

I'm almost Rank 7 and I haven't fought Kleavor or gotten Wydeer yet.

Star 3

I've just been battling them.
Not even damaging them half the time, just toss mon out and throw a ball since that seemed to have a higher success rate than backshoting them.

rank 8, haven't fought lilligant yet. Next thing I need to do is find the red hair girl with ursuluna but his mechanic is a pain in the ass. I've been putting it off