Which version got the better deal?

Which version got the better deal?

Attached: klara avery.jpg (1280x720, 126K)

Shield.
Forget about the dlc whore, you get a ice milf and a lithe ghost shota.

Avery is made for Paki cock

They're both kinda fuckable. Wouldn't go out of my way for them, but they're like hot pockets. They're there if I need a snack.

Guess I'll take pinkie pie up there because of her chunky proportions. Tight ass twinks are for another guy.

Bea>Allister
Gordie=Melony
Klara

Klara is overwhelmingly more popular.

>bea
cute tomboy with cute feet and cute fat art
>allister
cute shyguy shota with a cute dick and the cooler type
>gordie
literally who? oh he's a rock gym leader apparently, not like we don't already have 50 of those
>melony
pretty hot overall, femdom is nice, but i do prefer smaller tits
>klara
absolutely disgusting findom/ntr bait, why can't gf just give cute girls pink hair? they already fucked up in gen 2
>avery
cute for a guy, reminds me of byakuya lookswise but man his get up is dumb, probably has a way different personality too than him and that's lame

leaning towards shield myself but lemme check the exclusives.
okay checked and while it sucks to miss out on hydreigon and salamence, the rest are cool bar a couple legendaries which i never use anyway, so yeah shield.

>not like we don't already have 50 of those
We don’t

Sword is pretty much better in everyway.

well true but you fight brock 4 times and then there's roxanne and roark, the point is it's less unique than ice gyms which have like what, pryce, the twintails chick in sinnoh, and the masked actor in unova? it's an exaggeration.

Fair.

too about her western OC

Rock: Brock, Roxanne, Roark, Grant, Gordie
Ice: Pryce, Candice, Brycen, Wulfric, Melony

Counting a character multiple times is a stretch.

okay well fair enough ig maybe it's just you usually get to earlier so there's more in my mind idk.

melony is literally the only thing Shield has

Exactly

And even then she's not even a hot milf. She's fat and used up

no you're fucking retarded, she's by far the hottest woman in the franchise but it doesn't make up for everything else in Shield being shit

>not liking fat girls
ngmi

I would say this is more of a consolation to how much good Sword got, especially with smogondog.

Attached: yeah.jpg (640x480, 56.75K)