Legends outselling Animal Crossing CONFIRMED

OH NO NO NO NO
I thought this game was going to flop doomposters? Why is it flying off the shelves even faster than an Animal Crossing game released during the pandemic?

Attached: morethanAC.png (546x269, 32.17K)

this is the best case scenario because it allow them to make more games in this vein. hopefully they actually complete the second Legends game though

Nothing will outsell Trannymal croosing user, don't be stupid, if Pokemon appeals to the lowest common denominator AC somehow appeals to somethign even lower, women and peoeple who don't play games and only likes dressng simulators.

PLA wil do great tho

KINNOH

Animal Crossing actually had a lot of shortages at first and people kept buying and buying, partly because of COVID. It won't pass AC in the long run.

>UK
literally who cares

Literally nothing is going to beat Animal Crossing, not when it got a massive boost of sales and longevity thanks to COVID making people crave escapism and a life simulator to emulate what they had before muh lockdowns, muh masks, muh distancing, muh vaccines, muh boosters, muh elderly and muh children.

If PLA outsells SwSh that alone will be enough for me, it literally had every disadvantage against SwSh (Not holiday release, single version etc) so if it still wins it'll be the W of the decade for the franchise

Animal Crossing had (still has) legs retards. It was a lockdown babby game.

>amerlock thinks he can really diss the place his and his family's asses came from
you it seems since you posted

>n-not good enough, doesnt count

In the long run it won’t because of all the things ac had going for it and still has going for it. big part of it was coof but also there hadn’t been a new animal crossing in almost a decade and not one on a real console in over a decade plus it’s an extremely casual below mobile tier game plus it doesn’t require an abundance of time investment plus it got a fat dlc recently plus it’s visually pleasing
but it will beat all other pokemon games by bringing non-fans and ex-fans into the fold which is all that matters

PLA is going to sell well, yes. It's a fucking core Pokemon game, they ALWAYS sell well nowadays.
But to think it's going to reach the top of Nintendo's highest selling games is asinine when it has none of the longevity, replay value or staple status as games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, especially sure as fuck not when unlike most other Nintendo-associated franchises, Pokemon is famous for shitting out installments or expansions once or twice every single year.

OP never said it will outsell AC lifetime

D-doomsisters ...we lost

Damn doomsisters sliding this thread

>Legends outselling Animal Crossing CONFIRMED
>he didnt specifically say lifetime tho
Really? Is that what we're doing?

>outselling animal crossing
good i fucking hate what animal crossing has become

someone tell me wtf this doom meme is about

>Legends outselling Animal Crossing CONFIRMED
only a retard could think this would ever happen. it will hit swsh numbers top, but there is no chance it will ever outsell animal crossing.

it's a forced meme discord trannies use. it means anyone who doesn't 100% love everything about legends. i got called a doomposter for saying i liked the game but thought the maps were boring and empty. just ignore them or filter them.