They really want us to forget that real-world animals ever existed

They really want us to forget that real-world animals ever existed

Attached: Pokémon Legends Arceus - Full Pokédex Complete 1-45 screenshot.png (854x480, 319.99K)

Because it’s the fucking Pokémon world

how could they betray us lorebros...

>"Mouse Pokemon
not doing a good job

Yes? It's a retcon. The Pokemon world is no longer an alternate version of our own, it's its own fantasy world, because that's safer for the brand than have people ask questions like "if Pokemon is our world but with Pokemon, then what was Poke 9/11, Poke Hiroshima or Poke Kyoani like?"

>my homeland
so the main character is an indian?

i mean they never showed you one in the games, just mentioned them

india gen 9 confirmed

It's written by Laventon, he comes from the same currently-unknown region Copperajah originates from.

Professor Laventon is the one writing the entries and he's Galarian.

Galar lol

"Mouse" is a category of Pokemon.

>Sword Entry: They came over from another region long ago and worked together with humans. Their green skin is resistant to water.
Why would a Pokedex entry in Galar state Copperajah is from Galar, but instead of saying it's Galar, call it "another region"?

India

Wrong. He says he's from the same region as Copperajah.

In the Galardex, it says Copperajah is not native to Galar.

In the original Raichu entry, it said Indian Elephant. He's Indian.

Like they won’t just retcon that shit anyway

"Elephant" is a category of Pokemon.

Literally all of his mannerisms and dialogue have a british flavor, his lab has a huge Galarian Weezing statue referring to it.

He is from Galar, you're overthinking the "Copperajah of my region" when he is just saying "the elephants we got back home"

>all of his mannerisms and dialogue have a british flavor
Imagine using an English-translation-only as argument.

He is not "obviously British" in other languages

There's also Kamado wearing Galarian armor.

Attached: FKZtAHOUYAExrra.jpg (1280x720, 236.54K)

Why would he not refer to Galar when other immigrants have no issues referring to their homelands?
It's obvious he's from a not-yet-known region, but they can't name it because it's not planned out yet.

Hate to break it to you but Kamado and Laventon are different people

This, and "Indian" is a type of curry

Dude straight up has Galarian writing on his chalkboard in his office lmfao

Dude's from Galar, he brings it up a few times

>came from another region long ago
>long ago
>LONG AGO
retards have never heard of the British Indian empire. Laventon speaks in an English accent there’s no voice acting, he uses British slang. There’s a galarian weezing shaped stacks on top of the expedition team building. stop being retarded.

>he brings it up a few times
Prove it

Because "my homeland, which happens to be Galar" doesn't ring as natural.
Doesn't matter. The localization team does their job off information given to them by the original staff, they would not make him talk like a brit if he weren't a brit, and again, they went out of their way to add the Galarian Weezing despite there being no such thing as a Galar Weezing in the game

The Pokemon World is not the real world, we don't know if there was an equivalent Galarian [India Region] Empire yet.

>Laventon speaks in an English accent
He doesn't in the Italian, German, Spanish or Portuguese translations, so I doubt he does it in Japanese either. It's an English localization only gimmick

which other NPCs mention their homeland? the only mention of another region I saw was olivine city for the secret medicine item and mentioning alolan ridemons

In the spanish version he uses english words every once in a while, he's clearly supposed to be galarian and indian. Who cares where he was born, his blood is indian and his culture (at least partially) galarian, that's all it matters

That’s Kalos armor though

Attached: D4984D27-2463-45DE-8A36-2C6777D56F4B.png (341x726, 189.57K)

>The localization team does their job
and yet no other localization did it (and Japan didn't either), you are coping

Localizations are given a lot of freedom. The Spanish localization writes almost an entire story on its own.

Attached: FKZtAHUVIAErNcK.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

good, animals fucking sucks.

Attached: freeeza.jpg (203x248, 10.15K)

No is from Galar, is from India

This sirs

Not is true

>a bunch of languages that literally don’t matter
most people play the game in English and Japanese matters as it’s obviously the purest form of developer intent. so when you can definitively say it’s not in the nip version (good luck) then this might matter

>and yet no other localization did it (and Japan didn't either), you are coping

Because how the fuck do you translate British (an English language) into any other language?

He uses British (Galarian) slang in the English version because he's supposed to be Galarian

>He says he's from the same region as Copperajah.

He says there are Copperajah in his homeland. There are Copperajah in Galar.

>claims no other version references Laventon being a brit, only the english one
>gets btfo
>backtracks to "the spanish one doesn't count either!" here
He's galarian and you are pathetic.

>no other including Japan
I 100% know you don’t speak enough of any of those languages to understand a subtlety like that

>yet no other localization did it
Except but that doesn't count right?
>(and Japan didn't either)
Stop talking out of your ass when you don't know.