Is this the first trans character in Pokemon? Honest question, I do not know this person's gender

Is this the first trans character in Pokemon? Honest question, I do not know this person's gender

Attached: mellie.jpg (1280x720, 75.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/singular-nonbinary-they
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's a dude but I was also confused until someone said "him" like five minutes after he shows up
Also worst character

That’s a woman

Azurill was intorduced in 2002. You're twenty years late. Close this thread and delete your account.

It's just a man with long hair.

Is it a dude? Isn't that a boob outline on the shirt? Or maybe the lighting is just bad...

If a Tranny can larp as a female can a white guy larp as a black person?

Attached: 1587182798367.jpg (337x270, 10.03K)

They do it all the time

Attached: pokemon-karate-king-e.jpg (500x288, 45.41K)

> can a white guy larp as a black person?

Attached: dfee81a118d51a86b28f8f66bda15cc3.jpg (2890x1803, 872.36K)

No, No he's still white. You gotta go all the way.

Attached: ayowhaddup.jpg (1200x900, 133.99K)

I think they're just a femenine boy, see

she/hims are a recent invention

>they're
they is a plural noun. it can't be applied to a single person. the 3rd personal singular gender natural pronoun is "it" you stupid ESL

>ESL trying to call out others
>forgets how Hilbert/Hilda's mom refer to her son/daughter as they in BW2 to avoid telling you which one is te "canon" protagonist
merriam-webster.com/words-at-play/singular-nonbinary-they
Stupid hypocrite.

I'm not going to go over the basics of English linguistics with you retardchama, they has been a singular pronoun for centuries

Men can have boobs too, user.
Just failed ones and 40 year old men.

Not all feminine males identify as woman so no he’s not trans especially since they use he/him pronouns. What’s up with trans people Perpetuating gender norms instead of tearing them down like gays and lesbians

>is this the first trans
>do not know their gender
then why ask if they're trans you halfwit

I didn't think they could introduce a character I'd hate more than Avery. They proved me wrong.

Great to see they nailed the tranny personality traits to a tee.

"Insufferable, unlikable, faggots."

I'm sorry that happened to you user
Or I'm happy for you

There are whites that "identify as" black, yes.

Attached: 17SPOKANE2-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1152, 374.27K)

This bitch was made to be drawn getting pinned down and taken to brown town

not even cute enough for that

Because generally if someone presents one way but looks another, it is fair to assume that that person could be trans. In this case the face looks male but the hair and manner of dress looks female. Don't call other people "halfwit" while making half-witted statements.

he presents as male faggot, what are you talking about retard

masculine neck

>long flowing dyed hair with a feminine curl toward the end
>shallow v-neck blouse
>chocker with a gem dangling from the bottom
>skin tight leggings
>waist bent so as to accentuate the ass and breast area
Where the FUCK do you live that this reads as presenting male?

I said make faggot, fags dress that way

Most trannies are also fags. That's why they march in the same parade

People refer to him as a dude and he doesn't correct them.

Yes but trannies are hideous, male fags are identifiable but usually not nearly as ugly

then fucking say THAT as opposed to the thousand things you just said that aren't that, you obstinate fucking child

Not the same user, retard.

Why everyone here is so obsessed with trannies to the point of it being a mental illness on its own?

Attached: pink-pikachu-thumbnail.jpg (155x200, 7.06K)

Wait he's a guy? Damn now I wanna hatefuck him even more.

Whatever it is, its the most annoying fucking character in the game. Like listen you here, you tranny fuck, I'm trying to do your job for you and you just keep trying to fight me, go fuck off of a bridge or something

then why are you jumping into a different discussion unrelated to the argument you're making, sperg? We were not arguing over the gender of the person at this point

Any Forums really has rotted people's brains

Nothing pisses me off in vidya more than NPCs that continue to look down on the player even after you prove you're worthy of praise and admiration. Like the litany of ungrateful fucksticks in Skyrim that don't even react to you killing Alduin.

>le Any Forums boogeyman!!