Do you think Game Freak will actually be able to pull off a fully-scaled and explorable open-world Unova for the next...

Do you think Game Freak will actually be able to pull off a fully-scaled and explorable open-world Unova for the next legends game? I mean even Atlus had a hard time making a fully explorable shibuya.

Discuss the possibilites of Legends: Original Dragon

Attached: 1627076954205.jpg (2048x1004, 286.13K)

We aren’t getting another legends game and we aren’t getting another lets go game. Drop it already

what makes you think there's going to be next legends game and even if there is what makes you think it's going to be unova?

are pokemon fans capable of not being retarded patternfags?

PLA is their highest selling game of all time we're 100% getting another legends

Unova has no remakes and no spin-offs its obviously going to be next

Attached: 1614802848481.jpg (600x1000, 101.6K)

>what makes you think there's going to be next legends game
Because we want another one
>and even if there is what makes you think it's going to be unova?
Because we want it to be Unova

Gamefreak/TPC/Nintendo wants money and we want to pay them. So they have to do what we want. Simple as that.

>we
Who?

Johto is next.

Attached: 1641861955884.jpg (1920x835, 126.76K)

The majority.

Also with the title "Legends: Arceus" they clearly prepared to make more. It would be just "Pokémon Legends" otherwise.

>The majority
Who?

Just like they were clearly prepared to make more Let's Go games right?

I want it to be past unova not modern unova. wild west and cowboys and shit.

There are two Let's Go games. Pikachu and Eevee.

Yes and it's going to be the best game since og BW. Imagine a fully fleshed out Unova in proper 3D instead of that shitty BDSP graphics with the Legends gameplay mechanics when it comes to battling and catching, while still having all the towns, trainers, gyms etc. Once again, thanks for beta testing Sinnohcucks.

>Highest selling game
>Hasn’t even been out for a week

If Gen 5 is going to have a sequel, I hope it's b/w3.
I don't care if it's set in the past and plays as legend, just call it b/w3 for the love of god.

>Black and White Zero

They made two Let's Go versions. If PLA was Legends: Dialga and Legends: Palkia your comparison would make sense, but it's not.

so?

so?

So Legends will become a spin-off series and you can do nothing about it. Cope.

So more legends are coming out and you can continue seething and malding about it

>So Legends will become a spin-off series
just like Let's Go became a spin-off series?

>So more legends are coming out
just like more Let's Go is coming out?

>with the title "Legends: Arceus" they clearly prepared to make more. It would be just "Pokémon Legends" otherwise.

See

Attached: 1640991814796.jpg (1020x829, 290.13K)

Let's Go has multiple games.

I want this, but I fear they won't because "we don't want to scare off kids who haven't played the first two". Unless Nintendo has a functioning Virtual Console in the future and they're able to rerelase the gen V games.

This would be cool.