What is the Any Forums consensus on the Pokemon representation in Smash Brothers

What is the Any Forums consensus on the Pokemon representation in Smash Brothers.

Attached: red_lef.jpg (1920x1080, 1.39M)

Too safe, too many humanoids.

This. Suicune should have been playable as an awesome Gen 2 rep. Pokken shows that its possible.

Should have Decidueye instead of Incineroar

Don't play smash. Don't care about it.

It’s perfect. Rosterfags need to cope already

Attached: 99388357-CD7A-4E94-B6E6-94CD7ACDC591.jpg (1400x700, 151.84K)

only pokemon trainer in brawl was good. Lucario was a mistake and the biggest sin SSB has ever committed

They need to stop just adding whatever Ash's most recent starter is.

Ash’s starter has always come after the Pokémon has been in Smash and even then it’s only happened twice

Damn, Red and Leaf look ugly in Smash. Poke Balls too big as well.

Yeah literally everyone else looks at their best in the latest Smash, but poor Leaf has Yandere Dev face.

I think the fighter choices are interesting and varied, aside from Pichu. I'd like to see an oddball in there but I guess that's more for Pokken.
Music is ok. There's a lot of remixes, quality kinda varies. Some are great, some are worse than the originals. Speaking of originals, Pokemon really lacks those with Lumiose being the only one IIRC.
Stages are nice and varied. Aside from Palkia being a bitch, the stage gimmicks usually aren't too annoying. Saffron City is a classic, and Stadium is a competitive staple if you care about that stuff.
Pokeball remains one of the most fun items.

Overall, its pretty good but far from the best represented series in smash

>Yeah literally everyone else looks at their best in the latest Smash

Attached: C52CAD88-875A-47D1-AC01-DDD61A89D85A.jpg (1648x1440, 360.88K)

Anime characters are naturally jawlets. But take a look at the Belmonts for instance. They look incredible.

Attached: super_smash_bros_ultimate_simon-5[1].jpg (1280x720, 125.63K)

Oh I agree with you. I just laugh every time I look at Shulk’s face for how off he looks

Nice pic of /ourcouple/

Attached: 73A6965B-1559-401F-AAA2-571BE4735849.png (2300x1014, 2.61M)

Incineroar is a disgrace of a character. His spot in the roster feels so outdated already.

Trash

Built

Aside from jobberfrog and incelroar, I don't mind.

And made for each other’s parts!

>Pikachu
yes.
>Jigglypuff
why?
>Pokémon Trainer
Fucking based
>Lucario
Cringe
>Greninja
fine I guess
>Incineroar
dated

put Cynthia instead of Lucario and the roster becomes shit yet hilarious, which is better than just shit.

Pichu and Incineroar are kind of lame, but overall their representation is fine.
much better than what Kirby and Zelda got.

Kirby's representation is way better than Pokémon's is. Pokémon's line up is bloated with shill picks and meme mons, Kirby is the three most prominent characters with no pointless fluff.

The Pokéball item should have more mons, bringing back previous introductions. Until then not everyone is here.
Also Goldeen should be Magikarp. That is the de facto useless splasher. It seems Sakurai picked Goldeen from the anime's second episode and never bothered to change it.

Attached: Misty_Goldeen_debut.png (861x579, 685.57K)

Far too much gen 1 but I can’t even blame them considering how influential the first gen is.

They’re fine. People want “x irrelevant shitmon” instead of a popular pick just for quirkiness but most of the reps are fun to play so I’m not complaining. My only issue is each Gen not having a rep but I’m not mad about it. The stages are kind of bad. They could use some variety. The songs are ok but I feel like a lot of them are worse than the originals. There should be more references to Trainers besides the playable one and Ash.