Jim Cornette isn't bas--

youtu.be/XxuRtqh_CtM

apologize

Attached: jce423.png (1064x708, 457.57K)

Rosa will legit go to his house, find him and kick his fucking ass.

Remember the reddit influx?
Found one lads.

She can't afford to travel to KY.

Can't listen at the moment, did he call out Britt for sandbagging?

his autism didn't allow him to even pay attention to how shit BB is

Oh.

He shut it off mid match

He mainly buried the booking (why even bother doing this or the match at Revolution this close together) and went on a tangent on how women’s cage matches suck because it brings down the appeal when the guys do it.
He also buried the shit out of the stacked pyramid chair spot.

So he thinks Rosa and Britt could have a normal match but doesn't make mention of said match from Revolution which fucking sucked. What a retarded goof.

The match was cringe. That said Jim can't talk about "girl matches" without being sexist.

rosa gonna be big mad like the other week at that indie show when she stopped the match to bitch out the two guys chanting for her to tear ember moons weave out

Cornette just hates women's wrestling, too. He even adds nonsensical complaints to shit for laughs. It's actually pretty funny he'll even complain about a woman ring announcer randomly.

cry more, go back, hit the gym, have sex, and get a clue

Go back faggot

>proves my point

KWAB

All valid points.

How do I get her to do this to me?

When Jim talks about women wrestling the only thing he cares is if he likes the girl or not.
That's why he loves rhea's matches Even tho some of them are shitty looking.

It’s kind of weird that he’s a raging leftist when leftist circles hate him and call him sexist for how he describes the girl matches and Asian wrestlers
To the point in which no company would hire him
He also defended the Briscoes when he shits on guys that arguably did less
He calls other wrestlers too small but will also defend Adam Cole who has negative muscle mass
He’s inconsistent and it seems he only defends guys if he’s worked with them in ROH or not
Which makes him a hypocrite

>doesn't know what sandbagging is

>There's been 3 cage matches in the company's history
>NOOOO! U CANT DO A GIRLS ONE!