Is marrying a SEA woman through zoom financially wise action?

Is marrying a SEA woman through zoom financially wise action?

Attached: absolutestate.webm (576x1024, 1.15M)

hello bby, i am cute SEA woman. I will mrry you but i need you send money first so i can by dress yes?

Attached: pls stay bby.jpg (2560x1600, 314.29K)

bros it's too easy to get laid in SEA I honestly just feel depressed about it because I know it's not because I'm attractive that I can bang all this hot puss it's just because I'm white

jesus the future generation will absolutely look like shit with ugly fat faggots with disgusting yellow jungle whores.and also no if you like to preserve your manhood and bank account. like they always say,marry a jungle whore you marry the entire family

i married a vietnamese girl and i aint even mad, i can live in VN and raise my family here because its impossible in the west now. here i can have 4 kids and a multiple nice homes with plenty to spare for vacations and luxuries. were like top of society here. back home we'd be slaving to put food in our mouths. I'm asian though so white people get fucked

we are promoting this to create an underclass that can carry out all the tasks we don't want to.

based.what asian are you?
sad state of affairs but those with tiktok deserves to be raped in every way possible anyway

Whiteness is attractive though

Attached: Screenshot_20220609-230443_Chrome.jpg (589x595, 130.07K)

I can tell from your manner of speech you are of a inferior race. Your anger masks your weakness and fear.

filipina women were made for the sole purpose of being servants to big white cock

All that matters is you pass on your genes

how do you get a job there if you dont speak chinese

Kek

Attached: 397EB0DF-ED3C-4373-A776-670FFE81F814.jpg (184x184, 11.07K)

no im just fat and socially inept kek

he knows...
just don't do it

only for your daughters to get raped by niggers and spics when they eventually move into your neighborhood?

I don't understand why people in their 30s are so desperate to get married. My perspective is "they're worn out by then why bother". Then you end up like those sad divorced men in your 40s while your autistic half-asian son starts posting on /r/hapas.

Kek. The mom looks uncomfortable too. Why do white parents either surrender to their kids every whim or leave them to starve in the streets at 18 with no in-between? If I tried to marry a SEAgook my parents would unironically send an assassin after me.

>all these girls want to fuck me but they don't really want to fuck ME
Boo hoo retard.

He's the designated white guy.