Which did you think was the hardest noble boss fight?

Which did you think was the hardest noble boss fight?

Arcanine was a pain in the ass until I figured it out then it was easy. Avalugg wasn't really hard pattern wise, it just fucks you up hard with stun lock. Palkia/Dialga was surprisingly easy. Electrode made me seethe with rage to the point where I put the game down for a few minutes.

Attached: pokemon_legends_arceus_kleavor_boss_fight_6.jpg (1728x972, 635.41K)

None of them were hard. Arcanine's was retarded because of how janky the camera is and the limited space you had. If you took too much damage at the start, he could hide behind the ring of fire and just charge up the big attack to kill you and you can't do jack shit.

The only one I actually got me beaten down a few times was Dialga/Palkia. Others I beat in the first attempt. Maybe Arceus will pose a challenge, I dunno.

So far Arcanine is the only one to give me any trouble although I haven't made it to Electrode yet
Are you really supposed to just dive through the big ring of fire and eat the damage? That seems like poor level design

I didn't know if it was just me or not for Arcanine. I didn't know if it was just janky or if I was being fucked by joystick drift. It felt like half the time my character would roll in a completely different direction than I wanted. I never figured out how to get past that massive purple fire shield he puts up so at the end I just LEEROY JENKINS'd in to it and finally got him right before I died

Avalugg solely because the ice spear bullshit. You get his 2-3 times if you miss one

Arcanine, Electrode, Avalugg, and Palkia all killed me multiple times. To decide on one specific one would be comparing which one killed me the most, and that would be Palkia/Electrode.

You’re supposed to hit him with balms when he’s charging up his super attack so it will burn him out.

arceus

Died once to dialga, like six times to Avalugg, none to the others
In fairness I'm playing a riskier but much faster way of weaving balm throws between dodges instead of just waiting for the opening after you send out your Pokemon. Kind of regret it since it means my Pokemon didn't get to interact in the fight really

Arcanine was rough because of the limited space. There's not enough room to roll dodge some of the attacks so i was forced to stand in the corners while he launched himself.
(if anyone is still doing it and trapped on one side with the ring of fire in the center, you can "charge" your throw so it goes farther by holding down the throw button and waiting before throwing)

Electrode was a bitch until i realized i decided to just let it tire itself out. I'm not really sure what you're supposed to do with the auto tracking balls following you around.

Haven't got to Avalugg yet.

I'm about to battle Electrode, so far:
>Kleavor was simple, don't even remember getting hit
>Lilligant was a little annoying with multiple attacks in a row
>Arcanine killed me twice, first time I accidentally restarted, second I used the checkpoint and got it done quickly

I got a bug with Arcanine that caused him to only charge in 2 directions and he was never open to battle.

Kleavor was easy if you used the tree for cover. His attacks would be blocked by it and you just had to stay around the corner from him at all times to throw a few balms at him. When he moves, you circle the tree enough to be just around the corner from him again.

>presses restart battle
you restart the battle right user? i know only reddit fags continue the battle

this implies you lost to any of them

Electrode and Arcanine for sure. I found the Palkia battle incredibly easy, Kleavor got cheesed by the tree, Lilligant was meh, and I honestly don't remember the Avalugg battle.

I'm never fast enough with switching to pokemon to battle them, so far I've killed all of them just by throwing rocks.

>Kleavor: Piss-easy, but it's the first one so whatever
>Lilligant: A little tougher than Kleavor. Got hit a couple times but didn't die
>Arcanine: Tricky with the limited movement space. Got me down to the red
>Electrode: First Noble to kill me. Took me a couple tries to get the hang of the random Voltorb blasts.
>Avalugg: Easily the hardest. Killed me five times thanks to that icicle missile bullshit
>Palkia: Only lost once when it let out that massive laser attack. After than I realized you're supposed to stun him as he's charging that up.

Electrode killed me the most. Then I realized that just keep running without wanting to throw balm on him

HOW DO YOU GET GRIT GRAVEL ALL I EVER GET IS GRIT PEBBLE OR GRIT POWDER

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 20210818_172735.jpg (1080x803, 81.12K)