Thanks for ruining the Pokémon franchise!

Thanks for ruining the Pokémon franchise!

Attached: 61wcjVPx4sL._AC_SX342_.jpg (342x539, 42.05K)

Botw saved pokemon from itself

What would the Sinnoh remake have been like without Botw?

just more copy paste swsh tier bullshit

>OMG ITS JUST LIKE BOTW
>ARGHHH
It's not. BotW is the new ''dark souls''
its like botw is the dark souls of saying oml this is just like that video game!

Like PLA which is just wild area copy and paste

Haven’t played this but I thought everyone liked it

Bad bait

Attached: 1639413489176.png (560x630, 897.53K)

Good bait

Okgo

No since PLA is actually open world and gives the player enough agency to play the game throughout the entire story

Open areas*

Its fun and a nice change up that the franchise desperately needed. My only complaints are about the battling. They simplified a lot of the moves and mechanics while the battlemode itself is kind of ugly and awkward where you can run around your pokemon patiently waiting for each other. If they carry this more free-style open world stuff into future releases I hope they change the battles back to how they were in prior games.

>is kind of ugly and awkward where you can run around your pokemon patiently waiting for each other
This is a good change, considering the battle camera has been absolute garbage for three gens in a row otherwise.

you fags get what you deserve, zelda was gettin ludo before this trite whereas pokemon just got shitty years ago.

I didn't, but I'm surprised more people seem to enjoy botw out the ones that played it than the percentage of people that like PLA since the latter is somewhat polarizing while the former isn't, if anything, I feel botw should have been just as, if not more, polarizing than PLA considering Zelda had a better track record than Pokémon and wasn't in as much of a dire need of a shake up, so I'm not that surprised at the somewhat mixed reception leaning on positive that PLA is getting since, having actually played it, I feel like that's exactly the kind of reception BotW should have gotten instead of near universal acclaim considering they're so similar.

And BotW wouldn't exist if, get this, now...
Aonuma wasn't so rigidly sticking to the general structure of OoT for all main Zelda games up until BotW that everyone eventually decided it was high time to reinvent Zelda to keep the series fresh!
I wonder what could have caused Pokemon to come to a similar conclusion...

>BoTW: GOTY
More like GF will get their easiest GOTY 2022

>awkward where you can run around your pokemon
>standing in one place the entire battle good
>common sense bad
I wish we could get rid of all pokemon fags and start over with fans who actually have brains.

They had the right idea but the finished product was more awkward than not

>seamless transition to battles bad
kill yourself

Why does this game maje people seethe
It's been 5 years