His first PLA shiny was the freebie

>his first PLA shiny was the freebie

Attached: kanan.jpg (640x640, 48.47K)

Well yes, but I did get a Shiny Wurmple soon after! And an Alpha immediately afterwards.

Attached: Screenshot (277).png (1920x1080, 3.24M)

Got him right in front of the Kleavor arena, I heard a sound, I knew that shinies spawning had a sound effect associated with it, but I didn't know what it sounded like, looked around for a bit but couldn't see any shinies so I decided that it was probably nothing and decided to move on, only to see that Wurmple up the hill, saved immediately and then got it.

>>>random anime girl reaction image

CRINGE

I just finished the coast and I still havent seen a shiny in 40 hours. I have research level 10 on most of the pokemon and am level 9 star rank, what the fuck is this shit.

Shiny Pokemon have been worthless for years. Who cares. Also your guaranteed a free Shiny Ponyta in one subquest.

are you playing without sound?

I didn’t get a shiny until I looked for one in outbreaks so

Ponyta is my only shiny
I play with sound, i think im listening for the bling carefully
I've been checking every outbreak as well but not savescumming it.

Ive always had shit luck with shinies, i played every mainline multiple times since gen 1 and I've only seen 1 shiny ever (golbat).

Mine was, but since then I've found Happiny and Teddiursa in outbreaks, and then a random Gabite.

Yes. I have played for 30 hours, doing all the sidequests I could, seen the credits. Yet have only seen the shiny ponyta. Everyone else I know is finding shines.

You gave it to that one guard, didn't you?

Honestly, I want to know if you can give him a shiny. Like, I'm sure you can, but I'd like to see it.

You can. And yes, it stays shiny in the overworld.

Mine was a nearly full-odds Starly. I don't remember if I had level 10 on it yet.

I didn't since I finished the guard request long before I got this shiny and alpha sadly.

Anyone know if he has different dialogue for a shiny or alpha? Other quests have different reactions for giving them alphas.

>Catch a shiny Alpha Rapidash
>Find the shiny Ponyta quest later

A bit conflicted, but a shiny Alpha is a shiny Alpha

I actually caught a shiny alpha Golbat, still haven’t done the Ponyta quest.

For me, it's Keke

Attached: FKWf3FYVIAIdiT4.jpg (1536x2048, 453.47K)

Barely started playing. When do outbreaks start happening? How do you savescum them?

Attached: IMG_7157-1.jpg (934x758, 46.17K)