The final verdict on Pokémon Legends: Arceus' graphics is in

The final verdict on Pokémon Legends: Arceus' graphics is in.

Attached: Pokémon graphics verdict.jpg (2100x875, 529.81K)

WHY AM I SO FUCKING BALD

If this was in anime art style I would like it.

was it a stylistic choice to make this comic strip look like dogshit?

The irony was not lost on me

~inception~

Why I am so bald

>The new pokemon game is really fun, but it looks..Well, I guess the word is "pig-like in appearance"
>I feel like I should be playing it with a pig farmer outfit

>A lot of pig farmers are CHOOSING to makie their pigs look "bald" by taking inspiration from the techniques of old. you see, Pigriel, perhaps its a pig-ilistic choice and not a limitation of the pigpen

>baldness might be a style
>Pig like is not a style

>And I dont ever want you to talk to me about pig farming ever again

Out of the following three options, which is the most visually appealing?
>This comic strip
>PLA
>Roadkill

This comic strip

This comic still exists?

This BALD style looks better than OP's BALD

Attached: baldo z.jpg (750x388, 80.04K)

Attached: 1643622331118.jpg (267x347, 27.36K)

I haven't seen a penny arcade strip in 10 years, when did the art get so fucking ugly

Well you see, it died along with the baby.

Why does he have Gardenia's hair

Because he's her ancestor.

>hurr muh gamecube graphics
lol yeah PLA totally looks like this

Attached: 554635-914973_20040315_002.jpg (1214x933, 500.17K)

If you ever want to edit your own, the font of choice that PA strips use is Blambot Casual

By far the most annoying thing about Pokemon moving to 3D is that it's shown off how many people are ignorant to GameFreak being graphically behind on every single console they put Pokemon on EXCEPT for the Gameboy, and even then, it took two games for them to fix their monster sprites.

It is so easy for bad 3D to look so bad that even a layman can go, "That's bad", but the same isn't said for 2D. It's why people fucking eat up Undertale even though it's 2D art direction is a goddamn mess. Pointing out poor art design is a more nuanced skill than pointing out low res textures.

The people who bitch about Pokemon's bad graphics and then point to outsourced games for, "Why can't the games look like this!?" when you should expect that GameFreak sucks at graphics and has for 20+ years is the most infuriating thing because it's not even bait, people genuinely are unaware that Emerald or Diamond or Silver looked like fucking garbage relevant to the console they were released on and think PLA is the first time Pokemon has ever looked "ugly".

Attached: Untitled.png (1084x1130, 1M)

>Casual
Perfect.

RBY looks better than whatever the other game is, I'll give you the GBA comparison

Reading comprehension is hard

I just looked at your image

RB's overworld looks pretty good for Gameboy era, but their battle screen sprites were like, 50% bad. So it's why I say it was the closest point where GameFreak was ever "on par" visually when releasing to a console.

Yellow is obviously the best of both worlds, but not many games got to release multiple times like Pokemon did to fix their assets, so if you want to count Green/Red as the original version of Pokemon, then those monster sprites are terrible compared to Final Fantasy Legends.

Attached: 4564645645.png (1024x878, 188.81K)