Post PLA soul

Nosepass always face North

Attached: nosepass.jpg (736x400, 71.91K)

Oh shit you're right that's why it never turn around when I try to sneak behind it

damn that's neat

The different sandal types you can get at the clothier haves different "feet animations". Don't have a video but weird yet soulful they would go to that detail

If you go to the main street of living quarters in Jubilife at night you'll find the three Bidoof that you gather for the construction corp sleeping on the roofs.

>old ruins
wait so hisui was previously occupied by a much older civilization? any mention of the creators of those structures?

muddyhooves

Attached: F1206785-72A5-42B8-8DAB-4544FD721DAD.jpg (1280x720, 176.9K)

Yeah these are Celestica Ruins so there were original likely indigenous Celestic people that inhabited Hisui even before people in the game (the clans and the Jubilife settlement), pretty sure some of those Celestic people's ancestry remains but for the most part most characters aren't Hisui native.

>Celestic
Is that what Volo and Cogito are

I noticed the sandal subtlety that surprised me for some reason I guess I didn’t expect them to care about footwear and it’s such a natural thing a lot of people probly don’t notice it

Attached: 4CFA344D-BE2C-4B11-A500-950FBB818D8C.jpg (360x349, 37.79K)

neat, are the solaceon ruins also in the game and do they house the Unown pokemon/glyphs?

yup, main story relevant in fact

>saddle

Soulless incarnate

fuck. ive gotta play this

you want your shota grapes to get pulverized by bouncing against a giant ruminant animal’s vertebrae?

post PLA less

Must be, I'm 100% sure Cogita is Celestic bloodline yeah, and thus passes down to Cynthia's grandma and thus Cynthia in modern Celestic Town

Holy soul

Speaking of them, is there any confirmed relation between them? It's obvious they're both from Cynthia's bloodline, but are they directly related to each other?

Never mentioned other than them having an existing relationship/know eachother and know a lot of the same things about Hisui and Arceus, which is weird, because they have to be related

Until Cogita implied that she was immortal I just assumed she was Volo's grandmother.

Post mr. Mime

Attached: 1643398332078.webm (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>Cogita implied that she was immortal
What are the odds that this lady is Cogita?

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 42.9K)

50/50 she's either Cogita or not Cogita

They're the Targaryen of Pokemon world ;-)

>Nosepass finally able to be used as a compass
It’s a bit of a moot point since mt coronet already serves the same purpose of helping orient the player, but it’s a really nice touch and could give him unironic out of battle use in future games.

b-but the buggy snorlax! v-vaporean doesn't swim! le empty world PS2 game! PLA is soulless! soulless I say!
ohnonono swsh sisters where did we go wrong?