Does it stay shiny once it evolves?

Attached: aaaaaasas.png (947x742, 1.42M)

yes
should have giving him an alpha shiny

Nope, better get that Everstone ready.

haven't seen photo proof yet of this so i'm sitting on the fence, but i am really tempted to reset my save to give all npcs a shiny alphya pokemon on their requests

are you goin to hack them in? cus alpha shinies aren’t easy to come by my boy

i have the power of autism by my side.

How are you people seemingly so lucky with shinies? I only ever came across one in an outbreak but people seem to be getting dozens every second. I'm very jealous.

A few hours resetting an eevee outbreak and I’ve gotten 4 it’s called autism and it’s terminal

Attached: EB96F619-047A-41F0-8011-6F32C401F6FB.jpg (536x221, 37.15K)

How did you reset the outbreak
I'm getting angry just looking at 4 of them.

>finished postgame alpha Vespiquen fight
>see something pink in the distance
>it's a shiny Heracross
>get closer
>it's a shiny alpha heracross
>caught it

Attached: 1426032867792.gif (314x240, 363.35K)

need a few more tho. good luck!

>outbreak you want spawns
>go to area/closest camp
>save in the camp
>check the outbreak
>no shiny
>tp back to camp and back to jubilife
>immediately head back out to the camp
>if outbreak has broken (gone, replaced) reset game
>if outbreak still there repeat the process. Save at camp. Check outbreak. Return to camp. Return to jubilife. Back to the camp. Save at camp. Etc etc etc
>until your autism takes over and you become a machine

Attached: FD4C10D3-507A-4416-8592-4D5365FB79E6.jpg (668x442, 124.02K)

small note is the camp you return to after checking outbreak for shinies doesn’t have to be the same one or anything it can be the one closest to the gate. My current one just happens to be the same.

do you only check the initial spawns or do you actually start the outbreak event

I just check the spawns and leave
You don’t need to get the “you found the outbreak” or whatever text
when you leave and re-enter it resets the map seed which locks in all the spawns on the map for that save basically.

i saw some people saying to capture/defeat them so more spawn. maybe it's just not as time-effective?

can't you just use a pop scare or whatever they're called?

also make sure auto save is off
>killing
depends on the mon depends on the person. I don’t do it because it feels like a waste of time and possibly risks ending the outbreak. It would only be worth it maybe on guarantee out of battle one ball captures, or if the spawn location is very far from the camp so you might as well check as many spawns as you can while there

if you’re using a method that doesn’t save at every excursion yeah probly on a lot of them to just scare them away to despawn but if you’re early or mid game it might be costly if you’re not resetting those item uses

doesn't it eventually wipe the outbreak for good after a while though?

Yes, you literal newfag normie
However, you might get unlucky and end up with an ugly af barely different Beautifly instead of a majestic golden Dustox

are you saying like the outbreak disappears? because if it disappears at any point you just reset and you’ll be back in the camp with the outbreak still going. I know this because I’ve kept up the same outbreak for like 4 hours now

are you retarded? i'm talking about the pokemon you gift the npc obviously