Twitter mfs are a whole other breed

I’m surrounded by idiots.

Attached: 1E9F3E91-91A6-4418-92D4-B8CD20BF3E47.jpg (750x764, 220.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z37VCec1wlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I almost deleted BDSM when I heard Pikachu's cry in that game, so jarring

Bring back the stadium cries where they should liek actual animals

sound like someone that liked PLA

>twitterfags are mentally ill
No fucking way

Attached: 1595789302356.png (307x220, 141.59K)

This is a whole new level of BASED

The anime brainwashed so many people.

I remember I went to look at how Journeys was doing and the Dub for Dracovish sounds like Master fucking Roshi.
The fact that they retracted both Eevee and even fucking Pikachu's cries in Legends Arceus is a welcome surprise I didn't anticipate.

Also yes, Twitter users are considered to be lower than the garbage they post. Any Forums included, social media was a fucking mistake.

Attached: 1611056778649.jpg (1440x1697, 769.85K)

What a fucked retard take, but not surprising in the least.

I really don’t want them to sound the way they do in the anime. Some of the Pokémon sound cringe af in the show

Go back

Pokemon aren’t animals.

They kinda did this in Pokken. Everything other than Pikachu has vague, animal noises and it's pretty well done.

Chandelure's voice is great. VA is having a-lot of fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=z37VCec1wlg

Attached: Chandelure.jpg (650x366, 94.52K)

They say their Japanese names

I hate the idea of this but I would have been more receptive to it if they were still using the 4kids voice actors. Where did they even find the current english VA's, did they just hire whoever was standing in the streets in front of their building? The pokemon all just sound like humans now.

The anime has good aspects, like better sizes for pokemon like Gyarados and Charizard, a large world to travel....but pokemon saying their names sur ain't what games need to take from the anime

I’m staying bro

Japanese names = vague animal noises

that’s hilarious

Both are retarded. They should sound like in this "Pokemon Origins" movie (so just like monsters/animals)

The real crime is how bad gen 1-5 cries were fucked by gen 6es new soundfonts. Every classic cry now sounds like shit.

THIS
The new cries sound like they grabbed the originals and buried them in a clusterfuck of noise and effects

I’m one of those people that really likes Charizard like I just hatched my first shiny Charmander not too long ago but I will say Zards cry in swoosh sounds incredibly terrible

I don't care about them saying their name or not, but I do wish they'd record new noises for them instead of sounding so electronic. They still sound like gameboy sound effects. Higher quality versions, but still.

Even final fantasy records new versions of the victory music every once and awhile instead of using a higher quality version of FF7's.

Final Fantasy is unpopular in Japan. Meanwhile, Dragon Quest is, and DQ has been keeping NES style sound effects in it's game to this day. Considering Pokemon has aped most of it's ideas from DQ I think this is another case of "Well we have to keep SOMETHING traditional" and they go for the sound effects.