When are we going to know if Legends flopped or not? Normies seem to hate it so I doubt it sold well

When are we going to know if Legends flopped or not? Normies seem to hate it so I doubt it sold well

Attached: 1638194901654.png (1280x720, 904.69K)

Based, I guess I'm a normie

We'll know when they annouce either gen 9 or dlc

>normies seem to hate it so I doubt it sold well
hate it? shits been the top seller on every website around multiple countrys and will be the switches highest selling pokemon game, normies love it dude

normies are grafix whores

Critics are graphics whore. Normies like what they are told to like. I think they will be told to like this game.

What rock are you rubbing your uncut little tic-tac dick-dack under? The only people that are bitching are IGN-obsessed chinscratchers and Any Forums campers. Oh, and spoiler alert- those two categories have a lot of crossover.

>Normies seem to hate it so I doubt it sold well
Jesus christ, this is horrific. Imagine being so out of touch with the outside world that you actually believed this.

>normies seem to hate it
I fucking wish. Normies are all over this game's dick because it did the bare minimum to break new ground.

Attached: YAY.png (317x343, 161.54K)

>Normies seem to hate it
I see everyone loves it.

>Normies seem to hate it
somewhat relevant question, when was the last time you went outside and interacted with "normies"?

Normies love open world games, this game is made for them

Then they wouldnt play Nintendo games

it's already over.
The superior sales will change this franchise forever, just like with BotW.

If normies were grafix whores the game with the OoT tree woudn't be the best selling Pokemon game

Attached: FUEL SCOOP ACTIVE.jpg (636x651, 39.25K)

>Normies seem to hate it so I doubt it sold well
lmao no. Only SwShits hate it because Legends is superior game

>Normies seem to hate it

Attached: E58E4FF9-0EE3-41D7-B677-7188EF4D5A4A.jpg (559x641, 95.28K)

> I doubt it sold well
When will the doomcucks cope end?

Wrong as shit.
Normies just want better graphics which, well, you need another Legends game for lmao
From what we know PLA was top preordered and top streamed, but this doesn't mean much as, well, what other game was there to buy in this time window, really.
We all thought this release window for PLA was shit but eh I think it was audacious.

Attached: EHcPhSuWoAABKd2.png (800x500, 55.6K)

I unironically think that Legends turning out to be a genuinely good Pokemon game has completely broken some of these peoples' brains.

Pretty much.

?
It’s a widely popular game what are you on about

*OoT
Zelda did the switch back to the N64.
Mario did the switch back to the N64.
Kirby tried to do a switch back to the N64, is now doing it on the Switch.
Metroid did it on the GameCube, yet the old formula still works fantastically on the Switch.
Pokemon is now doing it on the Switch.
Fantastic timeline.

I think it's a 6/10 game and the only people I've seen sitting on it are on VP.

Normies love this shit; it's the pokemon game they've been making in unity for years. It just graphically looks like ass.

If you want normie opinion just look at YouTube. Then when you get over just how braindead people can be you'll see it's mostly enjoyed and all flaws are forgiven.

Normies love whatever they see is popular, BECAUSE it is popular. If a bunch of fresh enough celebs ate feces and called it awesome we'd have an E.coli outbreak.

Yeah but you can't exactly say what's wrong with E.coli without refering to some vtuber moron

is this what you tell yourself at night so you don’t feel bad about not having friends or something