Uneven Waifu Distribution in PL:A

Does anyone find it unusual how female characters are unevenly distributed in Pokemon Legends: Arceus? It's clear that Iridia and Adaman were meant to be the standout characters for the waifufag/fujoshi audience, but what I find unusual is that the Diamond clan immediately introduces two plot-relevant female Wardens, while the two female Wardens in the Pearl clan are much older women who receive less fanfare.

Did Gamefreak assume that anyone who preferred the Pearl clan would be doing so for Iridia and make the deliberate decision to "clear the field" for her? Did they assume that the male-led Diamond clan would be unattractive to male players without having female members to entice them?

Attached: 1614998289594.jpg (894x894, 146.77K)

Nah. They just like making waifus. I'm still pissed that my girl Gardenia got trannified.

I don't think it matters since you interact with both of them.

Hinatsu is the only good character in diamond clan the rest are unbearable

You're reading into this too deeply, just fap

I knew they'd clan exclusive. what bs.

Pearl got fucking Ingo though.

It's not the issue of waifus being present though. It's the fact that of the waifus in the two clans, the Pearl clan's only waifu is its leader, while the Diamond clan has both of the other ones.

Attached: 1621337315235.jpg (880x1400, 370.5K)

Do we have a list of PLA characters and decendants somewhere? Basic searching is not helping me to find a complete one.

Yeah but Ingo is fujo bait as well, which is the same issue in reverse. It's to prevent female players from discounting the female-led Pearl clan entirely

Give it some time for a psycho obsessed with lore to do it. either joe or the bulbapedo guy.

Pearl Clan is a dying clan bro. Hell even the most breedable woman in there is getting snatched up by Iscan from the Diamon Clan.

Attached: 1642625828853.png (1009x549, 688.61K)

Akari = Dawn
Anthe = Darach
Arezu = Mars
Beni = Wally
Charm = Agatha/Berha
Choy = Charon
Clover = Candice
Coin = Saturn
Cogito = Cynthia
Colza = Gardenia
Cyllene = Cyrus
Gaeric = Wulfric
Ginter = Volkner
Kamado = Rowan
Lian = Clay
Mai = Marley
Melli = Lucian(?)/Jupiter(?)
Peselle = Mira/Nurse Joy(?)
Rei = Lucas
Rye = Riley
Sabi = Cheryl
Sanqua = Karen/Clair(?)
Tulli = Barry(?)
Volo = Cynthia
Zisu = Flint

Attached: 1642687004341.png (3334x1828, 1.81M)

Oh, forgot:
Calaba = Mina

Attached: 1643254537998.jpg (1280x720, 216.12K)

>not liking older women
what are you, gay?

>most breedable
Damn, Iscan is fucking Iridia?

Probably

Calaba = Mina
I'm still not seeing this

I can see it by the facial features like the eye markings, half closed eyelid, and similar hairstyle. I also heard she has an distant, condescending personality which Mina has in SM.
>captcha: DR4HW (draw)
yeah its confirmed

So Mina is actually a cunt in the games?

Isnt that chick Daphne ancestor. Is there a place where all the pictures are shown? the pedias arent fast enough

Its how you want to define cunt; Mina is more of the defensive "I dont give a shit about the trial, just take this medal and fuck off so I can keep drawing" version whereas I've heard Calabra is the more offensive "go die in a pit for all I care."