Hatch a shiy feebas

>hatch a shiy feebas
>it's male

what are some dissapointing shinies you've owned

Attached: bdbros....jpg (1280x720, 105.97K)

I have never once paid attention to the gender of my Pokemon except for like the two times I wanted egg moves

i don't know why it bothers me so much but it does

male milotic have shorter eyebrow fins making them less desireable than their female counterparts with longer fins

a true Milotic trainer would not shame their Milotic for how they were born, but come to love them for their uniqueness. give that Milotic to me, i will take better care of him.

do u think irishmen wearing skirts are closeted trannies? jk

Male combee and salandit

Sent :^)

homeboy you need another hobby!

if the hobby includes Milotic, count me in!

got a shiny female nosepass in moon a few years ago and my disgust still hasn't subsided

I killed a shiny snorlax because it was a girl

its more disappointing if the shiny is shit or if you're a balltist and the shiny palette doesn't go with the ball.

I've gotten a Shiny Scyther before. If you keep it as a Scyther you can't even tell it's shiny. Meanwhile Scizor is piss green so you can't evolve it either. It's impossible to win.

It's also in a pokeball. You might as well trash it.

It's lime green, and I think you need to go see a doctor about either your eyes and or pisstube.

The ONLY time I notice gender is when there are visual differences. Ugly things like Pika's tail dent or Wobbuffet's lipstick irks me. Small color changes like Hippodown is fine. Different designs like Pyroar or Unfezant can prove annoying when trying to get a shiny.

Attached: Goh_Raichu.png (1920x1080, 2M)

Stop having autism for a second and understand that piss green is meant to be an insult at how ugly the color is

If you don't like male Milotic, why did you evolve Feebas? Shiny Feebas is a lot more unique than shiny milotic anyway

i always found the heart tail pikachu had cute, but i can understand that shit being weird, especially for raichu

milotic's blue hair things are shorter if it's male

I wanted a shiny Mawile so I began hatching eggs, after a fuckload of them the shiny was born. Perfect IV's in everything but attack, which was a pathetic seven, I nicknamed her Seven. What was worse was that the one that hatched just before was a 6IV Mawile, so I was just a hair away from getting a legit perfect shiny Pokémon.

it has a fishcloaca to force your peepee into either way, so what's the problem

I just hack all my pokemon so I don't have to worry. There's literally no difference between hacking a mon and catching one besides wasted time.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

user what the fuck is this