The Character Design of Legends

Attached: Character_Designs_PLA.jpg (1280x1700, 299.2K)

Take your autism meds

honestly the thought of that woman being related to Flint never crossed my mind once the rest are dead giveaways tho

>Flint’s ancestor’s hair is based on Lopunny
Did somebody say based?

Some people can look at photos from their ancestors and see a scary resemblance. it’s fine.

>Doesn't know all Asians look the same
>Doesn't know that an island nation would have high rates of incest

It'd be better if only a few of them were obviously similar to their descendants and most were ambiguous, but of course GF took the lazy way out by making 90% of them copy-pastes.

Arezu is Silver's ancestor.

*Ariana's

Attached: 20220130_233655.jpg (595x320, 46.47K)

Make a full list please.

What do you mean? OP is on to a great way of Categorizing the ancestors

you´re both correct

Attached: e37.jpg_orig.jpg (1559x1080, 112.86K)

PLA is what, around 140 years before DP?. How many generations would that be? Like 4?

Sounds about right. 3 for Rowan cause that one is already as old as time in modern day sinnoh.

>too similar to be hundreds of years apart
user you do know most of the ancestors would only be like three or four generations away from the characters right? The game either takes place in the late 1800s to early 1900s, or 1925-1930ish, we don't have a concrete timeline but chances are that most of the ancestors only died a few decades before any of the games their descendants are in take place. Time perception is pretty wew when you think about it, my father was born in the 1950s and his parents were born in the early 40s, in the line of time my father is closer to being 100 years old than to his 20s.

>yakuza boss who abandons his family
>high ranking yakuza executive
>cult member
>angry runaway/budding criminal (before he reforms his ways)

geez that's one screwed up family

These are all the ones I'm aware of, and only because you asked nicely.

Attached: TheAmountOfTimeISpentOnThis.jpg (2700x1700, 769.55K)

>Little too similar to be 100s of years apart
Your family has weak genes.

Third in the top row is a fusion of both Agatha and Bertha. She uses both Ground and Ghost types.

I want to fuck Karen's ancestor.

very cool list, thanks