It feels like in order to make a profit with stepn you need to grind that shit as if it were some sort of “IRL” NFT...

It feels like in order to make a profit with stepn you need to grind that shit as if it were some sort of “IRL” NFT game. Like, you gotta treat it like a full-time job if you want to make some substantial money outta this thing, otherwise you’re just gettin’ pennies with it.

Attached: 162182932847.jpg (1024x723, 50.99K)

It's called an augmented reality app. Like Pokemon Go

>you gotta spend a lot of time/money to make a profit with a ponzi
WOW, WHO WOULD'VE THOUGH YOU FUCKING RETARDED GORILLA NIGGER

>full-time job walking
No thanks

no, it's not you faggot. it's just a track that literally tracks your movement via GPS. You have no idea what the fuck you are talking about

how i do look asking my mom to let me come back to home after i lost all my money gambling with Luna

do I actually have to leave my house or I can just walk randomly in it?

Kill yourself OP. Please. Do yourself a favor and fucking off yourself right NOW

$50 daily just running some miles
fucking worthy

Attached: 1619595281710.jpg (186x383, 60.04K)

you cant, kill yourself

(You) only have yourself to blame if you unironically fell for that shitty scam even though everyone here kept talking about how this piece of shit was never gonna touch $1 ever again. But hey, at least you tried so all you can have right now as a consolation prize is a fucking gunshot wound inside your skull. So go ahead.

Attached: 164692632562.jpg (295x349, 34.14K)

Welp, you can get in shape and earn money at the same time. It's not that bad, also, you can hold until the token pump again

FUCK CRYPTO AND FUCK YOUN AND FUCK THIS HELLHOE

eat a dick and die

$50 is fucking nothing and you know it. I'd make more money just by taking a shit, lol

>wow so le edgy guys I'm the joka baby xdddd
fuck off

>never gonna touch $1 ever again
nigga.

Attached: screenshot.jpg (414x35, 3.49K)

Someone fucking filter this piece of shit already jesus christ these threads are some of the most bottom of the barrel-tier shit I've ever witnessed

shit old as fuck

Are you a character from The Binding Of Isaac user? No fucking way

looks like someone is projecting real hard this time huh

>pennies
haha penis