>Wisp locations
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1GBzDeNt4WVXmyU-I1h0SzB6dGDAA7DwDsBwtPA2SteQ

>Move list
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1u218EO04LgZG5IJdk-Y9rAVYWjUPWPXKwDXGllyX_Tg

>All outfits
imgur.com/a/PhU0qPu

>Shiny rates
archive-media-0.nyafuu.org/vp/image/1643/29/1643294598487.png

Attached: pla-op9.jpg (1869x1212, 364.04K)

Dude, just how many of these lead balls am I suppose to be throwing at Alpha Empleon before it stays in? getting close enough to throw them is already difficult making him stay in the ball is next to impossible Am I going after him too early? my pokemon are only in the upper 40s while he's level 69

Throw food
Hit it from the back
use stealth sprays if you need to

asked this last thread:

How does height and weight work? I have a Ralts that's 1'3'' and 16.1 lbs, and the Pokedex says its size ranges from 1'1'' to 1'6'' and 12.2lbs to 16.1 lbs.

Are height and weight separate randomized values? Is it possible to get a Ralts that's the maximum height and minimum weight?

you are throwing them from behind right?

I am, I made 20 of them and he broke out of every single one
Am doing that, using the smoke bomb to get behind him or luring him with food, thankfully after back strikes he runs off away from me instead of immediately seeing me, roaring and hydro pumping my shit in
I'm starting to wonder if I should just fight him the traditional way and see if that nets any results, this is the team I'm hunting him with by the way all in their 40s, think they can take him?

Attached: 2022013015572100-7CBCCE282CD36658AB28471FB4791102.jpg (1280x720, 248.07K)

Why do my fucking cocksucking flyballs randomly bounce off/disappear pokemon?

The pokemon saw you. If you aren't battling you have to sneak up on them

What pokemon know Surf or Earthquake? I'm fucking tired of these pokemon jumping me in rifts I'm afraid I'll lose a shiny this way one day

Don't use random berries. Mushroom cakes and a Leaden Ball will make him go down easier than a sleeping Budew.

None; but if you can quickly run behind a mon in the rifts and catch it unawares, you'll only have to battle that mon.

Then after work week is over it's time to start looking for srooms I still need to find Hisuian Aracanine and Hisian Zorua as well and Hisiuian Bravery I was told there was one on the coast but I haven't seen it

I remember catching him while battling
gave him a razz berry before the fight though so I'm not sure if it mattered

You can use stunning items to render hostile pokemon briefly catchable

I really like Hisiuan Zoroark but is it a smart idea to use it and Hisiuan Bravery on the same team? Team set up is really important in this game as it seems like levels can't carry you through the game because your enemy always seems to get the first move no matter what at least in my experiences those damn sisters all got to move before me, those damn rift pokemon all got to move before me as well fucking Onixes and Ursurings I wish I could bring out my own 3 and kick their asses fairly but the game won''t allow that even through those two clan leaders fight you 2 pokemon on 1

Didn't they actually remove earthquake or did I get meme'd?

the balls have a limited distance that they can be thrown from. if you are too far away they won't have an effect. there is a sweet spot this is close enough for them to work and far enough that they don't see you

All area of effect moves are gone in this game, no surf or earthquake

By the way, I saw a flying red gyarados by a waterfall how the fuck do you attract it's attention to draw it close enough to fight it or at least lob a ball at it? Even the feather balls I had couldn't reach the fucker, he likely won't be there the next time I go but man was it a sight. A terrifying one, made me paranoid that I'll be running along the field and suddenly get targeted, can't see what's targeting me and end up getting hyper beam'd from above from more of these things

Shit like this is why I hated going through those xenoblade games, the aggresive enemies that have a wide detective range over you would always go SURPIRSE MOTHERFUCKER! and suddenly a rock get thrown your way one shotting you or a giant bird come swooping down without warning. I hope pokemon encounters don't become like that

Where the fuck is Cherubi?
I have 2 fucking Cherrims but I can't breed so I'm stuck

Wow the post game battle with *redacted* followed by two stages of *redacted* is actually a bit of a challenge.

I'm definitely underleveled and without an optimized team, but I am gonna have to level up a bit and use some of those IV items finally. Probably pack some max revives and I should be good. I got to the final phase a couple times but he just comes in with an agile + strong combo and it's enough to wipe out any single mon you might have remaining

On a related note, what are some good mons for giratina? I'm sub level 70, so a high level alpha can easily sub into my team with no stress.

typhlosion can't ohko, and gets ohko'd in return. same with garchomp and sylveon. I guess dialga would have good typing.

any map locations for chimchar and piplup? i managed to find turtwig

>By the way, I saw a flying red gyarados by a waterfall how the fuck do you attract it's attention to draw it close enough to fight it or at least lob a ball at it? Even the feather balls I had couldn't reach the fucker, he likely won't be there the next time I go but man was it a sight.

What the fuck? it's red?

Also featherballs work, saw a streamer catch one with it

I found a chansey swarm and I’ve been picking them off one by one for delicious exp.

But swarms have to have a limit right? Because more just keep showing up, I mean I’m not complaining but I wanna be sure.

It was shiny for him