Legends Arceus

For the fanbase, this is Pokémon's Sonic 06.

If sales are anything to go off of, this is already a successful game so far, but this is dividing the fanbase the most I've seen since BW.

Attached: 1643583778738.jpg (1080x1080, 234.3K)

Not really, the majority of us like it, it's just a fringe minority group that hates it.

>For the fanbase, this is Pokémon's Sonic 06
are you retarded?

Most people are ok with PLA, SwSh was far more dividing. God I never want to go back to when SwSh was the most recent game, Any Forums's quality was putrid.

I don't mind it existing but it's lacking way too much content to be a proper replacement for the main series.

>20's open world trend chasing

Attached: 1539227177020.png (1440x1453, 296.98K)

>Pokémon's Sonic 06.

No way. That was SwSh. Arceus is getting some positive reception for its updated gameplay at least.

Attached: Silver Story.jpg (1354x525, 103.79K)

>For the fanbase, this is Pokémon's Sonic 06.
Not even lol

ok verlisify

>this is Pokémon's Sonic 06
>this is dividing the fanbase the most I've seen since BW
This already happened 3 years ago retarded newfag

Attached: literaldogshit.jpg (1200x675, 306.26K)

I wish newfags would stop being so fucking dumb. When I was new, I would shut the fuck up and learn how to fit in, not post bullshit and act as if I knew better, even more when it was about the past of the very place I didn't know shit about a day ago.

Pretty much this, the honeymoon over this game is less on merit and more just that it's "different"

The novelty of something "not being the same" has taken precedence over whether it's actually that great or not. We saw this with Breath of the Wild when despite how pretty much everyone was giving it a 10/10 the consensus crashed hard a few months in. Was really weird to see happen in real time but looking back it makes sense. People like BOTW more from being different then previous zeldas then actually liking the game for what it is.

>this is Pokémon's Sonic 06.
Not even close.

>SWSH isn't Sonic 06.
Are you braindead?

op posted something so retarded he reunited vp, bravo retard op

? even Any Forums likes it

SWSH ISN’T Sonic 06 because despite what this retarded fan base believes even the worst Pokémon game is multiple echelons above 06.

I'll take the worst Sonic over the worst Pokemon because at least it's not the same horseshit but infinitely worse

They say you're here forever, but they never said you can't take breaks.

I like both games for what they are

At least Sonic 2006 was funny. SWSH is just boring and sad.