I think people underestimate the time and resources it takes to design 100+ new Pokemon every time they have to make a...

I think people underestimate the time and resources it takes to design 100+ new Pokemon every time they have to make a new region.

That's why PLA is so great. Game Freak didn't have to do that. Instead they spent all their time on what actually matters... making a good game.

Attached: 1640150485336.jpg (1280x720, 143.69K)

This and not having to deal with compshitters made it the beat pokemon game since gen 1

Not when the assets are mostly recycled

>I think people underestimate the time
just spend more time
>and resources
just pay for more resources
NOT AN ARGUMENT

Imagine if they made a game with 250 new Pokemon and none from the previous gens. That would be awesome

I think people underestimate the lack of time and resources it takes to design 100+ new Pokemon every time they have to make a new region.

That's why PLA is so bad. Game Freak didn't have to do anything. Instead they spent all their time on what actually matters... cutscenes with characters that resemble Cynthia.

Why they need to change when the pokemon games are at the top with their current resource and time management?

Why was BDSP so shit then?

>just spend more time
lol, Good luck telling that to TPC when the merchandise is responsible of most of the series income
>just pay for more resources
Under what ground would they pay for more? For quality's sake? Come on now. Low investment is one of the main reasons Pokemon generates as much money as it does.

LGPE blows this argument the fuck out

Because Gen 4 is shit, remaking chicken shit doesn’t yield chicken salad.

I think you're forgetting this is the highest grossing media franchise in existence.

Are those boots made out of fucking candy? Seriously

They designed 150+ new Pokemon and animated the whole Pokedex for BW, and they still had time to spare to flesh out the story and region. They can do it when they give a shit.
>inb4 3D models take more time
They can always move back to sprites, it's not like they actually know how to make a good looking 3D game.

Pokémon just learned what sells isn’t new Pokémon, it’s waifus. They’re dedicating time to creating dozens of new waifus and creating customizable slutty player characters so they don’t have time to worry about the monsters anymore.

can you even read? it's about making new mons each gen, not making the renders/assets for existing ones. get off veepee and go back to school since you're clearly failing.

So you think the entirety of gamefreak just sits around twiddling their thumbs doing nothing while the artists and character designers come up with pokemon designs?

pokemon black and white

user, they said 250. Pokemon BlaWhi only had 150.

I don't want new regions I would prefer new games set in the regions we already know but in different points of view.

You lost