If my life doesn't get better in 3 years, I'm thinking I'll just kms and for once I'll be free...

If my life doesn't get better in 3 years, I'm thinking I'll just kms and for once I'll be free. Only thing that scares me is punishment from god and my mother's pain. God, life hurts so damn much bros.

Attached: wojak-young-old-in-bed.jpg (678x710, 50.32K)

Friendly reminder that God is the stolen name of Godan (ᚷᛟᛞᚨᚾ). Jewish missionaries originated the idea to steal Godan's name in order to eradicate the native Germanic religion by tricking the Native European people into signing over their souls to the jewish god Yahweh (יהוה). Early Christian converts were told to use Godan's name (God ᚷᛟᛞ) in order to supplant their Native religion with the new Judaic sect that worships Yahweh.

God is not Yahweh and Yahweh is not God. Yahweh's name isn't God. Godan is the only god whose name is God. Yahweh and Godan are two very different gods from two different continents. The Middle Eastern Yahweh (יהוה) is not a god of European origin, unlike Godan, who is. Neither is Godan (God ᚷᛟᛞ) the god of the Bible.

Godan/Goden (which is what the Lombards called him) comes from Wodan/Woden (which still today is Oden in Swedish), which is Odin. In proto-Germanic it's Wodanaz. In modern German it's Wotan.

Attached: 1652560861815.gif (1000x1000, 78.27K)

I don't really believe in God and honestly I think my family would get over it eventually if I killed myself. I'm just coward and that's why I won't go through with it. I understand what you mean though.

You don't have permission to die warrior

Attached: Picsart_22-05-25_01-10-52-497.jpg (1239x1080, 519.92K)

Neat

How the fuck am i supposed to be happy working in a wage cage for minimum wage broke as hell?

i feel ya. i'm suicidal too so hear me out
if you have a timeline for your life to get better it means you do still have hope and can envision a better situation for you. imagination, willpower and good nutrition will go a long way.
i hope you can find the strenght to make things a bit easier. being depressed is lame af but it's truly okay, don't let Any Forums fags convince you otherwise.

call your mom, she will give you that healin lovin.

where there is love, there is hope.

Attached: 1-14735_png-pixel-heart-transparent-png.png (860x783, 15.75K)

Burn down a mosque, or the coran at least and upload a video on youtube, muslims would hunt you down and kill you, you get what you want (to die) in a way that won't be technically suicide, plus you'll die like a fucking chad with balls of steel

i respect your religious beliefs but if god gave us free will then we have the freedom to kill ourselves. i mean, it is OUR body our mind and our soul and our suffering. you're in control.

if you're not, ask for help. it's really hard to do it alone

Don't do it OP. Stay positive. WE got this.. the bull run will return soon.

>If my life doesn't get better in 3 years, I'm thinking I'll just kms and for once I'll be free.
makes sense
>is punishment from god
there is no punishment for suicide, they just made that FUD up to keep you wagecucking
>and my mother's pain
she will get over it eventually

Have you learn from your mistakes, and made changes accordingly? If so you are doing better than you think

Because you have so much room for growth ahead of you. You only get to make that transition once in your life and it makes for some of the most fulfilling years of your life in some ways. I look back fondly of my years when I was just barely starting to pull my way out of the wage cage life and push through to something else. I'm now at mid life crisis stage. It feels like hell. I have money but my business is basically shit at the moment and I don't know what I should do next. I'm a bum with money basically.

>my mother's pain
I feel you, bro. It shouldn't matter because once you're dead you can't feel bad about making mom sad, but it does.

bro. Even though I do not know your struggles. i love you. keep your head up. wagmi. Text your mother that you love her right now please bro thanks bro love you bro

>if you have a timeline for your life to get better it means you do still have hope and can envision a better situation for you
thanks user, i appreciate this, it's true, i still have some hope

Attached: 1612040528214.jpg (1024x697, 93K)

As someone who had their sister die unexpectedly in a car accident thanks to some nigger driver and watched her grief, you do not want to kys while your parents are still alive. its beyond anything you could imagine, nothing like the movies. its much more slow and sinister. its hard to convey how much it rots them

>source: trust me bro

Damn can you elaborate more

All the newfags... OP is a literal bot.

Get a cat. I used to feel the same way. Planned a date two months in advance, found a perfect spot to jump off a bridge, guaranteed death, and then before the day came I took in a stray cat off the street. That was 10 years ago. Totally worth not dying. And I still have my cat of course. He's diabetic now and also lost some teeth along the way but he's still kickin.