Just had the best space-time distortion of my entire run, caught Porygon, Scizor, Flareon...

Just had the best space-time distortion of my entire run, caught Porygon, Scizor, Flareon, picked up several evolution stones and a link cord. Game crashed when a Floatzel appeared.

Attached: GameCapture_2022_01_26_15_01_39.0.jpg (1200x800, 114.73K)

So far I've only been in one of these and there wasn't shit in there. What gives?

You have to enter it and wait until it starts, it will be the exact same inside as it is outside if it hasn't started yet, can take up to 2 minutes of just waiting.

That's sum bullshit right there

i had 2 umbreon and 1 eevee inside a lake but fucking luxray and floatzel were fucking my shit up whenever i was close, maybe they are not rare but im 3 hours in and im still mad about it

Use save state.

It gives you time to travel there
It’ll also start if you’re not inside so you can have one appear and fuck around near it until it starts then go in

I don't really like the whole mechanic. Even after crossing the map it takes a while to start, then you run in circles as it spawns the same set of 3 pokemon you caught elsewhere and easily beat. Hoping that something slightly rare spawns.

ive never had any issue finding at least the base forms of the distortion-only mons within them

how do you get these bad boys to spawn more often

Eh. It helped me get a sneasel pretty early on, and a ton of money.

Just keeping catching pokemon and alphas I guess. Yesterday I got like 3 of them without taking too much time.

based thanks for the tip

I love these things a ton. Got my first shiny of the game from one in a lovely little shiny Eevee.

Game is honestly pretty shit. Haven't played a Pokemon game this laggy and frequently crashing since XY

you don't have to be inside it for it to start. once it appears it takes 2.5 minutes to starts regardless of where you are(unless you return to village ofc).

why the fuck does porygon even exist at this time

>space-time distortion
At least try user

space-TIME distortion

but anyway, they had to add him because Porygon-Z was added in gen 4 and all gen 4 mons are in

Also magnemite lol

the pokedex description for polygon is hilarious