Game set in Old Sinnoh

>Game set in Old Sinnoh
>You can't marry your pokemon
What happened to Sinnoh Folk Story 3?

Attached: thumb_vg-video-game-generals-»-thread-231258812-50724114.png (300x284, 14.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uXSf93lDEJs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop taking literal myths in earnest.

Attached: Ninetales Nikator.png (540x658, 340.71K)

Not old enough

Legends is only about 200 years in the past, that was way earlier.

please make threads so you get banned, schizo fox

that was WAY earlier than PLA. we're talking jomon period here

Stop putting your real world logic into a fantasy world

I hate you. Learn to read. It was when there was virtually no difference between humans and pokemon, so our shared common ancestor, not that humans married/fucked pokemon. You fucking retard.

Legends takes place BEFORE the relationship between people and pokemon was properly established. The pokemarriage happens between PLA and gen 4.

The game is clearly set in an era where people and Pokémon have long since separated as species. The average human is actively afraid of Pokémon. You'd probably need a game set in the far distant past to encounter that, and GF are never going to make that game.

Wrong because PLA takes place after Conquest.

does it?
were does it say that?

The Ancient Sinnoh described in Folk Story 3 was from a point in time where mankind and Pokemon hadn't yet become different from one another. In Legends' time, we already see a clear divide of man and Pokemon whether in avoiding each other or the budding beginnings of the Pokemon Trainer dynamic.

it's 20 years after matthew perry opened japan up, you're gonna have to go back a century to see that kino.

Simple Japan history knowledge, duh
ffs, we have internet for that

PLA takes place during the pokéquivalent of the Meiji Era; people shacking up with pokemon was likely ancient history, so it would've been well before. Hell, I'd imagine it would've been more than 2000 years ago, probably much longer.

>20 years after matthew perry opened japan up
If he'd somehow become a monster wielder, what would his team have been?

Attached: _Matt Perry.png (960x540, 718.09K)

Braviary, Octillery, Sharpedo, Clawitzer, Blastoise, another Braviary

Hearty chuckle

You are a closet poképhile

Attached: Ninetales Nikator .png (667x667, 306.95K)

UH OH NORMIES WE GOT TOO COCKY
youtube.com/watch?v=uXSf93lDEJs

>“February 5” “I was on my way back to the village when a blizzard blew in. I decided to take refuge for the night in one of the mountain huts.
>“I awoke at dawn due to some noise. Before me stood a ... ...arbed in a fine kimono...
>“Our eyes met, and ... beauty stole the breath fro... my breast—yet it ...s a terrible beauty, frighten... to behold.
>“I cl...d my eyes in terror, waiting for th... to move on and lea... me in peace.
>“When ...ext I opened my eyes, the... had disappea... ...eaving behind nothi... but the driven s...”
>...The rest of the pages are missing.
>You should regroup and come back later to try again!
>Froslass seems to have dropped something...
>It’s a bundle of pages without any cover... It looks like they would fit into the gap in the journal that you found earlier.
>The rest of the pages seem to detail the writer’s life in a village, which sounds like it might have been in the Alabaster Icelands.
>“September 1” “It’s hard to believe it’s been ... years now since ...and I began living together in the ...lage. “I was flipp... through my old journal entries today and ...ppened to be reminded of th... ...I met once...”
>“In an odd way... reminds me of the... that I met that day... “But I remind myself th... I live in the real world, not in a ...rld of old fairy tales. Surely such things c... be true...”
>“January 3” “Why did I do it? Why d... I have to remember that ...? Why speak of ... to my dear ...? I regret so m... ...t it’s too late for reg... now...
>“...is gone. I have lost ... forever, I know it. ... disappeared, leavi... behind nothing but th... driven snow... “Oh woe, why did I ...er speak of it? If only I h... held my tongue, kept my ...ilence, I wouldn’t have ever been ...ed to kno... such grief...”