Best pokewoman is from a dead spinoff nobody talks about

>best pokewoman is from a dead spinoff nobody talks about

Attached: pkmnduel.png (383x1215, 273.96K)

Yeah...

Attached: 1634219000713.png (411x1179, 255.75K)

This is just an actual whore. I love her design so much they just said fuck it.

This is now an obscure Pokegirl thread

Attached: Solana.png (481x599, 204.36K)

I miss Duel
It was fun, gacha be damned

Attached: EWgJsLkU8AEhoF0.jpg (675x1200, 152.09K)

Love her smelly feet

This is what remake Cynthia should've looked like minus the glasses

Cher? What are you doing in Pokemon?

Attached: CherDegre.jpg (500x375, 21.67K)

Duel was a ton of fun. The gameplay was really fun. I think it was just too much of an actual "game" to catch on massively on mobile. Most hugely popular gacha games have autobattling and skinner box after skinner box. I'm not pretending duel was hugely deep or anything, but it was a bit more than your average time waster and I think that tanked it.

The power creep and seemingly a lack of marketing probably also contributed to it, but yeah, since it was primarily multiplayer I imagine having to actually commit to those few minutes to decided to play was too bothersome for some people.
But god damn it, I miss BTFOing metafags with my status effect teams. I would unironically like $40 for a non-mobile non-gacha version of it.

Attached: 1485443652528.png (183x258, 59.07K)

KEK

nobody even knows her and still mops the floor with Cynthia

Muh dic

how can regular pokegirl even compete

There's a reason why this game is removed from the store

>Masters would rather keep making shitty alts to existing mainline girls than do it's fucking job and spotlight these obscure pokegirls

Attached: 1643276809750.gif (320x240, 2.04M)

This game is a leg fetishists' wet dream, ALL the women have shiny stockings and high heels.

Sauce?

The fact that sword and shield, being a mainline game and all, had such terrible character design while this spinoff is si good in that department is absolutely criminal, I mean, this character is basically Oleana but actually well designed.

Also Pokémon duel you poser.

You're a unovabortion aren't you