Would you sleep with a female team yell grunt?

would you sleep with a female team yell grunt?

Attached: team yell grunt.jpg (1000x1460, 99.68K)

I’d need to see her without the ridiculous face paint first

Yeh

Attached: call me.jpg (513x598, 28.85K)

Attached: team yell grunt.jpg (1033x1733, 217.53K)

They're the grunts with the least fan art, what do you think

Call me on the line
Call me, call me any, anytime
Call me, I'll arrive
When you're ready we can share the wine

I'd suck those tits dry.

>group of adult men and women in their mid-twenties all obsessing over a preteen girl
>this is somehow an “evil team”
Very cringe, girls were cute but SwSh was shit

>that one greentext where two female grunts fuck user during a battle with Marnie in order to distract him, but it ends up distracting Marnie instead

Of course

Attached: team yell grunt.jpg (666x1024, 94.76K)

>>group of adult men and women in their mid-twenties all obsessing over a preteen girl
>>this is somehow an “evil team”
Even though they're supposed to be classic British punks, they're essentially typical idol otaku, so yeah I would call them evil

No because imagine the smell and they're all probably MTFs.

That long monochrome image of Marnie is more interesting than the grunt the art is actually for

>mid-twenties
I thought all the grunts were husbands and wives and that the male grunt was the NORF soccer fan meme and that the woman was the typical British slag whore. I mean, I thought the Japanese were doing racist stereotypes of the British, black and Paki cock worship and all.

>and they're all probably MTFs
OP pic is pure FTM tier

No, I have standards

Even worse then.

I'd rather do an Macro Cosmos girl.

>Be Victor, battling Marnie
>You're doing fairly well so far, managing to knock out three of her Pokemon with your Falinks
>As she gets ready to send out her Morpeko, you notice several of the female Yell grunts talking to each other before giving you wily smirks.
>Whataretheyplanning.jpg
>They saunter over, causing the battle to come to a halt as they approach you.
>"Ya realize that we can't let you beat our Marnie in a Pokemon battle, right? So we're gonna do what we can to distract ya so she can win."
>"Distract me? How?"
>"By shaggin' ya, of course. Can't focus proper-like on a battle that way, now can ya?"
>As two of the grunts start undressing themselves, you stand there in complete disbelief.
>Were they really about to do this? Really?
>Marnie looks just as stunned, eyes widened in shock as one of grunts starts unzipping your pants.
>"Wh-what are you three doing!? Stop that!"

>I thought the Japanese were doing racist stereotypes of the British, black and Paki cock worship and all.
That's the only good thing about them