The reason why there will never be human X pokemon

There will never be human X pokemon because Gamefreak is scared of alarmist journalists making clickbait articles with titles like “Pokemon Promotes Bestiality?” with shit like Ash making out with Pikachu as the header images. Articles saying shit like “Pokemon revealed Delia is in a relationship with MR. MIME who’s a POKEMON which is an ANIMAL, meaning it’s promoting BESTIALITY to YOUR KIDS!”
The writers want to do it, but they know they can’t. That’s why they keep making “jokes” about it, like the girl “meeting a guy” who turns out to be a Machamp, or the guy saying he wanted a Wobbuffet body pillow, or picrel. They know that if they actually did anything more than an obscure joke, it would cause confused facebook moms to boycott Pokemon because clickbait convinced them it would make little Billy want to fingerblast the dog.

Attached: mr_mime_and_delia.jpg (535x491, 65.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Category:"Pokémon_that_can_Talk"
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Gamefreak is scared of alarmist journalists making clickbait articles with titles like “Pokemon Promotes Bestiality?”
Sounds reasonable.

Gamefreak doesn't care what the 42% think.

OP is a faggot

Good

Because its a children's series. You may as well be asking why they didn't have an hour long special showing all of the parents from Rugrats having sex to conceive the main cast or getting mad about tittymon not fucking the Digidestined in Digimon.

Journalists are truly the enemy of the people

GameFreak themselves paint that image. It's of no great coincidence people think of it that way and I'm even more confident in that position after playing Legends of Arceus. I had a hunch after New Pokemon Snap that they would continue to portray the Pokemon as being the wild life of their universe. Pokemon, despite their fantastical powers and apperance, are still at their core animals and how humans interact with the natural world is a core aspect of Pokemon.

Take for example Herodotos, who sought out to write down around the world around him. It is from him that we learn about not only the Greeks but also other people like the Skythians, Persians, Thrakians, etc. He also wrote down about animals too. One aspect that I like about the new Pokedex is the professor injecting his own anthropocentric baises and also starting some entries about Pokemon with phrases "as they say" or describing things as legends or rumors with no concrete proof. Herodotos gets a bad rep but he also does a similar thing, through his account you find him saying "as they say", and he writes down that he's simply writing down what people tell him and that it doesn't reflect his own beliefs. Sometimes he adds his own opinion. Aristotle also wrote Generation of Animals describing animals too. The Pokedex tell us how humans and the natural world interact with one another and it gives it to us in how Pokemon behave in the wild, how humans interact and see Pokemon as well as anthropomorphism and anthropocentric view of the Pokemon.

Arceus promotes this view pretty heavily. I already pointed out that the in-game text clearly divides people and Pokemon, as in Pokemon are *not* people. Pokemon and human interaction is presented as that of wild animals and humans rather than two cultures interacting with one another.

Attached: Ninetales Soter.jpg (613x635, 64.16K)

star wars has confirmed jawa on human intermingling

Star Wars didn't primarily become a kids series until Disney bought it. 80% of the media was meant for the 18-35 market.

Autism speaks and it's time to listen!

Attached: Ninetales Nikator .png (667x667, 306.95K)

Take for example the Spanish who established political and economic ties with the Native Americans, or the Athenians who established colonies in Thrace and mingled with the Thracians in economic, cultural and political manners. Many famous Athenians like Thukydides or Kimon had Thracian lineage. Many Athenians went to make their fortune in Thrace, such as Iphikrates, the son of a shoe maker, who ended up marrying a Thracian princess and becoming part of the Thracian King Siltalkes family. But no such thing exists in Pokemon. The presenation of Pokemon in that game is as if they are wild animals complete with living in the wild, making their cries heard in the wild and the player going around actually capturing them. There's no lore about them wanting to be caught here, they actually fight back in an earnest manner. There's no political or economic ties, no culture to share since we're not dealing with people but with animal-like creatures. The only way the humans of the universe can understand Pokemon is by capturing them and studying them, just as we do with animals in the real world. There's no envoys, no translators, no political centers to negotiate with. Just beasts in the wild with fantastical powers.

Not only that but the imagery used is also there. The pastures Pokemon are put in look exactly like those where livestock like sheep and horses are herded. The game has you interact with Pokemon as if they were your pet, more precisely your battle pet, and they only communicate with you via their in-game cries. There's no spoken word with them, just like real animals.

There's more that I can write, and I will analyze it the more I play Arceus but I'm rock confident in my view point. It's not a coincidence all this plays a large arching net thought the entirety of the franchise.

Attached: Ninetales Nikator.png (540x658, 340.71K)

Pokemon has shown characters being in relationships before.

>The only way the humans of the universe can understand Pokemon is by capturing them and studying them, just as we do with animals in the real world. There's no envoys, no translators, no political centers to negotiate with. Just beasts in the wild with fantastical powers.
pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Category:"Pokémon_that_can_Talk"

hmm

Attached: slowking.jpg (1280x720, 34.4K)

kill yourself furfag

Character relationships =/= Having sex with Pokemon.

This isn’t the imagery of a human interacting with a beast. When you show a creature in this way, it isn’t a beast. Even if it lives in the wild. Even if it plays fetch. Even if it can’t talk. Being a beast and being shown in a scene like this are mutually exclusive. These are not animals.

Attached: this_is_not_a_beast.gif (598x336, 3.51M)

Nobody said anything about showing sex with Pokemon…

So why is that not enough, then? Why is OP mad about them not being explicit about people being in intimate relationships with Pokémon?

OPs pretty heavily implying that that's what he's lamenting.