Mfw 28 days unti groundonfags get blown out of existence. Gen 9 set of games coming baby!

>Mfw 28 days unti groundonfags get blown out of existence. Gen 9 set of games coming baby!

Attached: A7FCA323-2757-4147-B699-2B92680CC259.jpg (609x516, 71K)

February 26 is my birthday so this is always exciting :D

PLA DLC screencap this

very scary prediction user, not something 99.9% of people would have guessed

>2019

Attached: images.jpg (195x258, 6.94K)

2019 lmao

didn't it take a while for dlc to be announced for SwSh? why would this be any different

Yes your birthday three years ago was very exciting

Serious question: Does your cynicism make you feel good? What I mean is does being a rude hipster actually bring you any pleasure beyond a momentary infinitesimal rush of dopamine? Have you even once tried being genuine in your life? Or does the specter of positivity and honesty frighten you so?

adhdtards will fall for this including myself

>cynicism on my Any Forums? no way

Look prick, I've been here for three weeks and frankly I don't need this shit from you. Sure there is no karma system here so I can downvote your sorry ass to the bottom of the rung but it doesn't matter because I still have intellectual superiority to you. Keep being mad.

at least edit the year, the 2 is right there

Attached: pokemon direct 2022.png (609x494, 189.47K)

You didnt respond to me directly. Next time you encounter a concerned peer please engage with them directly instead of running from your problems and masking your crippling coping mechanisms with irony and failed attempts at humor.

Based

why is this bait so bad?

PLA IS "Gen 9"

26th is a Saturday
Debunked

But what day would the Pokemon Day direct be posted since the 27th is a weekend?

>this bait doesnt work
>responds to it and gives away two (You)s
Newfriend, I…

Thanks for the you

This thread wasn’t even bait.. it’s genuinely a bfto warning for groundonfags

Attached: 1621434330477.gif (480x272, 1.8M)

That’s hottt