Where did it all go wrong?

Where did it all go wrong?

Attached: chart_maker_pro_1643571517615.jpg (1796x1080, 262.09K)

Gen 3. Never found the mojo again since

Dextrannies

Take out National Dex, that’s the result

Why did Gen V kill the momentum?

How did you get those scores for the mean? They don't match what I'm seeing on metacritic

Those are the user scores.

This. PLA is good tho.

(Critic score + (user score x 10)) / 2

Initial vocal minorities are always what you really see the most. Whenever there is an initial outcry, that somehow becomes the default opinion even though it may or may not be what more people actually believe. We saw that type of autistic behavior recently with Kleavor. Absolutely based design and everyone knows it, deep down inside. What happened? The PLA doomposters took very quick and vocal action, and now calling it a shit design is the default opinion. When there is a vocal minority early on, they define the default opinion. The same shit happened in 2010 with Gen 5.

>Initial vocal minorities are always what you really see the most
So the people incessantly cock sucking gen 5?

Normal people: the game just sucks lol
Unova fans: WELL YOU SEE IT ALL GOES BACK TO 1992 WHEN SATOSHI TAJIRI FIRST DREW DIGLETT ON A SHEET OF PAPER...

Nope. Retards like you seethe when the hate dies down even a decade later and people rightfully realize Gen 5 wasn't worse than previous gens. For the longest time the default opinion everyone was allowed to have was that Gen 5 was the start of bad pokemon games, when in fact if it sold well the franchise would be in a much better place right now. It only took a decade until PLA for good games to finally return.

Everyone I knew disliked Gen 5 on release. Except me.
Then they all liked X/Y which I disliked.

Sun/Moon is where they think the series started going downhill, I tend to argue with my friends and say, no, it was the downgrade from X/Y that showed them to be lazy.

Unova haters: blindly shit on Unova from the beginning and don't allow any dissent
>Normla people: Yeah it's actually fine and we can say it now.
(You): NOOOOOOO FOLLOW THE NARRATIVE THAT IT'S UTTER SHIT NO MATTER YOUR REASONS AGAINST ME

Attached: 1561001388757.png (1200x785, 2.19M)

pretty obvious: the fact every pokémon game is the same game became clear after a certain point and the appeal started to run out

>Scores decline after Johto
>Scores hit another peak when Johto comes back
>Scores decline after Johto again

Based. Obviously this means we need another Gen 2 remake. Pokemon Legends in old Johto. Absolute kino.

Attached: Kimono Girl.png (214x280, 2.68K)

SwSh doesn't have a 63 in user nor critic score on Metacritic.

>mean score
>mean
>MEAN
Go back to school.

How did you calculate the mean score? Most user scores are hidden unless they have a review attached to it.

You calculated the user score of a smaller subset (scores that left a comment)