Which starter did you pick in PLA?

Which starter did you pick in PLA?

Attached: __cyndaquil_and_akari_pokemon_and_2_more_drawn_by_urayamashiro_artist__5bd62765f4d1e7c9c70fde9ab5453633.jpg (1536x1536, 150.12K)

I don’t have the game yet, but when I get it I’m picking Oshawott

Cyndaquil. I didn't know what type it turned to or what it looked like. I regret everything.

Cyndaquil.

I was gonna pick Cyndaquil but I didnt like new Typhlosion, Decidueye on the other hand is absolutely awesome

Turtwig

Cyndaquil because I hate numons

As a DarkCHAD appreciator, I felt obligated to pick Oshawott. His signature move is kinda shit, but he's a crit machine so it's alright. Much cooler than memephlosion or la creatura buho

Attached: 3jg10eoug1e81.jpg (640x459, 55.25K)

Reminder that Game Freak sabotaged H.Typhlosion to make CHARIZARD look cooler.

Attached: FJv1gZRVcAAtHmc[1].png (553x472, 58.44K)

my best bud in game

Attached: 1642793262561.jpg (1000x1000, 286.09K)

Kill yourself

Rowlet

Oshawatt since I got Rowlet on moon and Cyndaquil on shining pearl.

I picked Rowlet and I feel guilty because Typhlosion is the starter that I have the biggest connection with in the entire series...

Attached: cowboys-fan.jpg (1200x1200, 99.91K)

Oshawott. Hisuian Arcanine has the fire slot on lock and Rowlet is just fine

Cyndaquil, not that I used it.

it's fine typhlosion isn't available in this game

Don't have the game yet but was planning on going with Oshawott, what's so bad about Ceaseless Edge? I don't know how much damage the splinters deal each turn but it looks like a pretty strong move, without being dependent on being lucky and inflicting status like Typhlosion's. Then Decidueye's looks weak but it probably has the best effect combined with Leaf Blade.

I picked Cyndaquil and have to say Typhlosion is weak to everything except bugs and grass. Fucking everything has bite or crunch or some kind of ground move to immediately fuck the lad as soon as I send it out. Even things it takes neutral damage to it dies in 2-3 hits

Rowlet because I love the owl but it is actually the first time on a game that I don't feel bounded to my starter, I'm just at the second area and I got myself a cute (female) Sylveon.

Also there's ground moves everywhere.