PLA has good critic reviews. COPE

>PLA has good critic reviews. COPE
>PLA sold like hotcakes. COPE
>I will buy it and have fun. SEETHE

Not a single person was expecting this to not be the case. Pokemon is too big to fail, the fans will buy any piece of shit with the name on it and defend it to the death. Anyone who dares to voice criticism is labeled as a "doomcuck" and made fun of for expecting the largest franchise in the world to have some semblance of modern game standards.

The game is "amazing and innovative" for doing basic shit that other better games did over a decade ago, but because Pokemon has used the same formula for so long we HAVE to praise this one so that GameFreak actually continues to shake things up. I think this gen has had the most HIRE THIS MAN fan trailers I've seen, and they all look better than this game. Hell even the Chinese knockoff with guns looks like a more polished and entertaining game.

But how does it actually play?
>Story
Time travel on-par with Isekai trash. An interesting premise, but it's ruined by the SuMo tier tutorials and cutscenes.
>Exploration
Is at its best when the game isn't holding your hand, but even so there are arbitrary limits on what you can do. This ain't BotW.
>Catching
This game is just Lets Go with a shitty coat of paint. The Pokedex observations and side quests are all tedious grindy shit.
>Graphics
Embarrassing, but nobody defends this.
>Turn based battles
Feel tacked on and the styles are a shit gimmick. Also, no abilities just like Lets Go.
>Boss Battles
Do a Dark Souls roll and throw 100 bags at it while dodging poorly animated attacks and generic AoE circles. Don't forget to have your team weaken it once and a while!
>Pokemon Designs
The new forms are a mixed bag, but some of these are just straight up abominations.

There's almost nothing worthwhile here. The only silver lining is that MAYBE they will continue to improve on this formula for future installments. I suppose at least it's better than BDSP, but that's a low bar to clear.

Attached: 1642602613083.png (363x474, 274.36K)

TL;DR?

Worst game in the series

damn you typed out this long ass shit just for no one to read it

Didn't read, but it looks like OP is a faggot, as per usual.
It's the best one in the series so far. Swooshit, however, is absolutely the worst one.

Why the fuck do you retards claims its more hand holding than sumo. Fucking ignoring all the new shit this game introduces and all the more things the game doesnt tells you. But you, just lets go 2. Fucking go back to bdsp you fucking disingenuous hypocrite

doomkeks coping

I read it and OP is based.

You have ADHD?

Cope.

Attached: main-qimg-953dbac2a1ca24659f3e6aca00623377.jpg (806x484, 208.8K)

doomkeks malding

Arrrest yourself and go to bed doomkek

OP I agree this game is massively overrated because on the surface it seems different and like what people want. The movement and seamless battles are nice but as an overall game it fucking sucks and the battles feel gimped and like such a small part of the experience now, since you can just throw a berry and ball to win

No

Agreed. The people I see shilling it in the other haven't even played it since they argue against the games mechanics.

more like arresting bald tho

cope seethe mald

Legends Arceus is objectively one of the best pokemon games.
This is the only game in the whole series where the wild battles are tough, everything does quite a lot of damage.
The time distortions are also dangerous. You will always be in outnumbered in them and you will have to fight these battles if you want the rare pokemon. These 3v1s are intense. This plus the previous point make them super challenging content. Even with my overleveled alphas it is difficult to tank things in them.
Speaking of alphas, they are fun to catch and I love their sizes.
Completing the pokedex is not tedious, it's actually very easy to complete research tasks, plus the game is generous with exp. I'd rather do this than challenge the E4 over and over to grind pokemon and evolve them.
I love that the story doesn't really interfere with exploration either, there aren't a lot of roadblocks.
It is very worthwhile, not perfect but I'm very satisfied with what we have.

Attached: 1638467748640.jpg (828x1022, 432.73K)

Finally, someone who can actually articulate their arguments instead of just flinging around useless buzzwords.
What would you like to see in future Legends games to improve upon the formula?

I would like to see more interactions between Pokemon in the overworld, like pokemon chasing each other or battling each other. Some better trainer battles would be nice, I don't mind that they're rare, it's actually a breath of fresh air honestly, but after going through these tough alphas and distortions it can be a letdown when Irida challenges you with just a Glaceon and a partner Eevee. No online battles or a tower sucks too, future DLC maybe?
I actually wouldn't mind not getting another Legends game if mainline in general moved in this direction with the overworld catching and tough wild mons.