We will NOT be adding the new evolutions to showdown or the database chud!

>We will NOT be adding the new evolutions to showdown or the database chud!

Attached: Smotroon.png (616x825, 479.09K)

Rent free

its bullshit but its fair i guess, it'd be like adding Shadow Lugia to showdown.

obsessed and mindbroken, sad!

get fucked shill

I thought legends arceus was technically a mainline game tho

It is

It is. Compfags are just salty GF is replacing their shitty battle system with a superior CBT.

calling conservatives chuds has driven them insane

We all know that if there was a Hisuian CHARIZARD Smogon would added the new evolutions AND made a new meta only for Legends mons.

Holy shit you're pathetic. They're not adding PLA content because movesets are so gimped it wouldn't make sense, hell Hisuian Decidueye doesn't even get a physical STAB move above 50 BP. If they make it into future games they'll absolutely be added.

They could just do a meta with ONLY the Pokemon available in Legends mons, with only moves they would be able to get in Legends.

>making SWSH national dex fanfic meta good
>making PLA meta bad

Legends isn't supposed to be a multiplayer game

NatDex is also a shit fanfic meta, but after how angry people were over Dexit they'd have been crazy not to do it for brownie points among the fanbase.

CHARIZARD isn't supposed to have its Mega in gen 8 but that's allowed in Nat.Dex

oops I meant Mega(s) as in plural

>shitting his pants because PLA changed how his precious pebbles work
Only change to PVP would be the new styles gimmick. Everything else is the same as it always has been.

why do PLA shills all the sudden want smogon to accommodate them? i thought PLA was not supposed to be for compshits and it was a single player experience that stands on its own?

BDSP troons are the ones who shat on compfags to cope with the BF being removed

I miss Cosmo so much bros...