So let's just go ahead and plug this bad boy into the Moist Meter. I'm giving Pokemon: Legends Arceus a 95. Sure...

So let's just go ahead and plug this bad boy into the Moist Meter. I'm giving Pokemon: Legends Arceus a 95. Sure, I've had my qualms with Gamefreak in the past, but they really fucking knocked it out of the park with this one. Games like this are so fucking rare that it would be impossible to call it anything other than a absolute masterpiece.

Attached: i1628808380627974.jpg (1280x720, 118.84K)

no

I’ve got just a massive erection for this game. It’s really unbelievable, I see an alpha pokemon, next thing I know my heart starts pounding like some helicopter pilot crashing down in fucking Vietnam. The game looks like shit, but the gameplay is so fucking delicious I’ll just grab a handful of that stinky pile of dog feces and gag it down with a glass of cold milk. I’m giving this game an 8/10 on the moist meter.

Attached: 2E30898E-8724-4DD0-BC37-0517CAD82CF9.png (330x360, 141.75K)

Haha hey guys it's me the poo poo pee pee man this game reminds me of all my smegma cum cock shit fuck okay like and subscribe

Cr1tikal was so good before the face reveal. He's such a normie-panderer now

he was an annoying cunt then and he's an annoying cunt now

>t. average VTuber

Unironically he doesn't like the game, he's been streaming it and I heard him answer a few questions about the quality with
>"It has good ideas, executed poorly, but it's a step in the right direction for Pokemon"
and when someone asked if it was worth getting he went
>"Ehh, only if you like Pokemon"
it'll probably get like a 70 or 60 something from him

Based. Finally some unbiased non-shiller opinions.

That's how I feel about the game too. Fangames like Pixelmon and Pokemon Wilds did the concept a little better. But it is interesting they did this and I hope if they continue with the idea that they can improve upon it.

>Based. Finally some unbiased non-shiller opinions.
This is what us ''shills'' believe too. Although I'd give it more credit for the gameplay

Fuck off

These doomkeks are so braindead, literally everyone who likes it sayes its a good pokemon game not that its goty or some bs

Pretty much this. Really feels like they just want people to be mad for the sake of it. Misery loves company I guess.

I'm playing it, and I've been enjoying my time with it. The story is silly; I love how they proposition the possibility of player death very early only to seemingly drop it. Also instead of a random child being the outright savior of the region, we have a magic teen that literally fell from the sky saving everyone despite the initial weariness from people. Miles better than SWSH, not that it takes much to beat that out.

Can't figure quite put my finger on why there's no real multi-player. It's very evident that they wanted to create a grand single-player experience, but it barely feels like Pokémon without player battles.

Who wins in a battle to the death, unarmed, both sides bloodlusted? I think that while Charlie would initially fare better, he wouldn't have the balls to finish off Wolfey, and a second's hesitation would have Glick hold him down and bite off his carotid.

Attached: looking-wolfe-glick.gif (498x498, 3.27M)

>unbiased non-shiller opinions
so, only people who share your opinion

Adding to this, he got to the credits of the game, and at the end while he wasn't exactly enthused he said "I liked that significantly more than Sword and Shield, so it's definitely getting a higher score than that on the moist meter" and for reference he gave sword and shield a 50%, (which was actually pretty based imo). So yeah, predicting 65-70% the absolute highest I could see it being is 75% cause I still don't think he enjoyed it much, but I also think he was kinda rushing the game and grinding out dex entries which could have lead to a worse experience

That's just any eceleb that tries too hard to be funny

Just Vshojo

Imagine playing through a game and the whole time all you can think about is what percentage you’re going to give it on your “moist meter.”