It looks like Coinbase will no longer be offering 4% back on their card...

It looks like Coinbase will no longer be offering 4% back on their card. The maximum will now be 2% which makes it mostly worthless in comparison to other options.

They must be doing pretty bad if they can no longer offer 4%.

Attached: coinbase card.jpg (1400x1050, 79.11K)

>They must be doing pretty bad
like bitcoin
like every other shitcoin
like the entire fake fucking economy
like you when you realize nobody's maintaining the reactors and stocked shelves are a distant memory

No need to get upset. I'm just giving some information.

what? they just sent me my month 'pick a new rewards' email but i planned to continue stellar for 4%, are you telling me this is no longer possible, user?

Yes. There is no 4% XLM anymore after yours expires. For me it expires tomorrow and my highest choice is 2% AMP.

I canceled my recurring USDC purchase which I used to pay for nearly everything.

Attached: 1652386953936.jpg (1024x1276, 150.33K)

wow im gonna check right now that would be pretty weak. i don't use it very often but on occasion. luckily my credit union has issued me their 'black' credit card which gets me 3% back every other month.

well shit, so you just like cannot pick stellar again?? i don't like this. it does offer me 4% on the graph shitcoin which i would be swapping out anyway. i also hold a lot of ATOM so tempted to go that route.

Attached: wtfisthisshit.png (850x612, 62.3K)

any crypto card that is available in [spoiler]south america[/spoiler]

4% on GRT until tomorrow. That also expires June 10th.

>bought XLM on CB so I can move it somewhere else for what I want to trade
>CB now makes me wait four days to move instead of instantly like all the time before

Yeah, I think it's over for them.

Those expire like tomorrow.

CRO BROS
THE SCORE HAS BEEN EVENED

Attached: 1650246432968.jpg (2059x3000, 482.54K)

Last time the 4% rewards didnt show again until after expiration iirc

I don't give a fuck about cashback. I just want an easy way to pay with crypto

For what purpose? It seems like a terrible deal to pay with anything that is not USDC.

Usdc is crypto user. If I were to cash out I'd have to wait a week and risk my bank accounts getting locked. Why bother?

At least until mid July when they renew the rewards. Hopefully the 4% comes back in some form, ideally XLM, but we'll see. I only got the Coinbase card about a month back, but not really much reason to use it now if the 2% back matches my Double Cash.

Ah gotcha.

cash out from an atm, you retard

Attached: 1436393862759.jpg (750x750, 180.81K)

>The maximum will now be 2%
I took the 4% GRT and held, ended up with 2000+ GRT which halved in value during the time I held so I basically have 2% rewards anyway. I switched to BTC 1.5% today as the bull run is starting today so that will most likely be 4-5% by year end anyway. My GRT will also appreciate so maybe that will end up being more like 10%. Idk, I trust the staff at CB to treat me with great rewards and good advice, and I know for a fact that my GRT and AMP stacks haven't lost 90% of their value due to the constant sell pressure from all these rewards. I'm happy since I'm closer to owning nothing. Oh, I have to run, my bug sandwich just finished microwaving and made a small mess of the whole thing.

Attached: cats.jpg (779x768, 261.22K)

Don't forget that the 2% is in AMP a super shitcoin.
So it's really 1.5% back in BTC...

Atleast the XLM has its own chain with super cheap fees. I'll still keep using the coinbase card since I can pay my credit card with it. But yea there doesn't seem to be anything better.

Possibly, or possibly GRT is about to take the fuck off BOOOOIS

t. accumulated like 7k GRT by just paying rent, car payments, and insurance with the cuckbase card since last year

Nope. Pick your new cashback tomorrow

Lmao GRT

AS IF