Why do players always shill these games as the peak of Pokemon

Why do players always shill these games as the peak of Pokemon

I've not played B&W or B2&W2, so I'm unaware\ignorant.
Do I play B&W or B2&W2

Attached: file.png (588x331, 300.18K)

>Why do people like and praise game?
>I haven't played it btw
The amount of times I've seen posts similar to this is astonishing. Just play the games and you'll understand.

I made this thread while I choose which versions to play :)

Because if you didn't care for Gen IV or the 3D era, they shine much brighter. Personally, B/W is my favorite game in the entire franchise and I started with Yellow.

Also, play both. The former is intended as a soft reboot and thus is one of the best entrypoints from a mechanical standpoint and the latter is still a great game though not as ambitious as what came before.

IF the pokemon from Gen V weren't so garbage looking, they would be amazing games. But that region is full of vomit designs, and it hinders it.

You need to play BW before playing B2W2, they're sequels, not a third version like Emerald or Platinum.

I'm gonna play Black because I love Reshiram.

You get both anyways, since the other legendary can be caught in the sequel. I prefer White, since Iris is the last gym leader in that one, and Drayden is the last gym leader in Black and both of the sequels (not to mention that she's the champion), so I just thinks it works better.

If you care about the story you need to play them in order. If you don't, and you don't want to play the same thing twice, just go straight to BW2. Even though they added and changed a decent amount, large chunks of the game are still the same or almost the same. But BW2 are better games overall.

Only Sinnohfetuses seethe at these games.

Need is a strong word. BW really isn't that important to what makes BW2 fun

I’ve played them and while I don’t have the hateboner that trolls on here have for them, I genuinely don’t get the appeal.

It has a pretty good single player story. Definitely worth a playthrough. The sequel expands on Unova in some cool ways, especially if you finished the first game.

But the whole "Peak of Pokemon" thing didn't exist until a few years ago. Seemed like a bunch of people online started getting nostalgic for Gen 5 all at once, and a ton of videos started to come out about them which reinforced their popularity.

Attached: N Reshiram.jpg (1452x1016, 704.65K)

Gen V was the beginning of the end for Pokemon. If you play every generation back to back you will notice the considerable drop in quality in gen v

Attached: 1641871626556.png (700x596, 131.63K)

I think it's that BW2 is just the game most designed for the single player rpg Any Forums guy. I'm pretty sure it has, objectively, the most post game content of any Pokemon game, you really just never run out of stuff to do

>Why do players always shill these games as the peak of Pokemon
Why do you think?

Attached: 1600653132400 (1).png (1246x2206, 1.02M)

>Any Forums is full of retards who like doing nothing but mashing A against easy NPC trainers
No wonder so many people on this board are terrible at Pokemon games.

I remember the medals, obligatory Legendaries, and PWT. What else was there? I didn’t like Pokèstar Studios but I liked seeing them try something new at least. I prefer HGSS & USUM’s post games but it’s not bad. I just don’t find Unova’s games to be anything worth calling the best/worst.

don't you have a family to start, millennial?

I'm playing through White atm and I just finished the daycare. It was cool that I could go up the slide stairs in the playground but disappointing when there was no slide animation. (so far the game is fine but its REALLY easy so far. all the trainers you battle are a joke)